V90

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#16 Dark Lord Dad

Dark Lord Dad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:To break free from my alter egos and have my own body.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:40 PM

And here is the current map:

Posted Image

A curious level of activity for a game so young as this one:
Already lots of hidden alliances, but no players who have declared yet. The suspence is mounting.
Where is the Sponge? Under which flag will he hide this time? Who will he antagonise this time?
And just 2 turns till the bullets start to fly!

It looks as though the white alliance is the team to beat this game. If only we knew what we were up against.
V81 - Denmark
V89 - The Atlantic Ocean
V91 - Lake Titicaca (Bolivian side)

#17 Predator

Predator

Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

It looks as though the white alliance is the team to beat this game. If only we knew what we were up against

Me :rolleyes:

#18 Monty

Monty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:05 AM

Well I will start the serious ball rolling of Nation Declaration

Denmark signing in looking for meaningfull diplomatic relations with all nations.

Silence! I Keel You!

V87 - Hungary - Survivor (12th Best)

V95 - Germany

#19 Saint Michael

Saint Michael

Old Hand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Interests:Wargaming
    Bowling
    Boating (27' Cabincrusier)
    Oregon Football
    Reading (War, Clive Cusler, Si-fi & variace other interists)

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:11 AM

Quack, Quack-------------Here I am awaiting to see how things fall---Sweden is here, let the games begin---Thank god no S-Bob

Tie two bird's together, and tho they have four wings, they can not fly.

Secret's, there are no secret's, there are just the uninformed!

Datatada- it's "Concrete Man"

We are not retreating, just advancing in the other direction

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again.

Game #4-Ireland (Survivor)
Game #13-Poland (Survivor)
Game #16-Great Britian (Survivor)
Game #24-United States (Survivor)
Game #38-Saudi Arabia (Survivor)
Game #70-Northern Russia (Survivor)
Game #78-France (Opp's)
Game #80-Denmark-----Bob's Country (((((Big craters and Concrete))))) Turn 33-RIP
Game #82-Denmark-----(Trying to figure out how to survive again?)-RIP
Game #86-Southern Russia (Alliance Win)
Game #87-Hungary-dropped
Game #90-Sweden-RIP
Game #92-Persia (Survivor)
Game #93- Central Russia-Played Very poorly!

Game #96- Norway

Tunisia R.I.P---Game # long forgotten (Death arrived on swift wings)

#20 Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Old cars and Magic the Gathering

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

Quack, Quack-------------Here I am awaiting to see how things fall---Sweden is here, let the games begin---Thank god no S-Bob

Persia checking in.

Anyone else?

Rogue Leader

Iraq69 (dead), Germany75( t43-pickup position), Central Russia77(t47), TransJordan83 (t20)

Spain79 (pickup position t66), Austria 86 (t13), Persia90( dropped)

Morocco71(survivor), France74 (2nd), England 86- (pickup-survivor), Canada89 (2nd)

Algeria91

Turkey95

#21 Monty

Monty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:09 AM

Well isnt this Underwhelming :rolleyes:

Silence! I Keel You!

V95 - Germany

#22 fastfreddy

fastfreddy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:02 AM

Poland checking in.

#23 Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Old cars and Magic the Gathering

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:16 AM

Poland checking in.

Again?

Rogue Leader

Iraq69 (dead), Germany75( t43-pickup position), Central Russia77(t47), TransJordan83 (t20)

Spain79 (pickup position t66), Austria 86 (t13), Persia90( dropped)

Morocco71(survivor), France74 (2nd), England 86- (pickup-survivor), Canada89 (2nd)

Algeria91

Turkey95

#24 fastfreddy

fastfreddy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

Yes again. Just like game 74. Hopefully my luck is better in this game. I was out by turn 19 in game 74.

#25 brogan

brogan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:59 PM

Denmark signing in looking for meaningfull diplomatic relations with all nations.

In game 88 you declared you were France, and then broke your agreements after revealing you were working with France, and playing the Swiss, to screw over your neighbors. Why exactly would we believe you now? Anyway, Saudi Arabia checking in and working on a fleet to take me to Copenhagen!

- Saudi 90

#26 Monty

Monty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:14 PM

In game 88 you declared you were France, and then broke your agreements after revealing you were working with France, and playing the Swiss, to screw over your neighbors. Why exactly would we believe you now? Anyway, Saudi Arabia checking in and working on a fleet to take me to Copenhagen!

- Saudi 90

Now now thats not very sporting carrying on a grudge from game to game :rolleyes: I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

I hold you no ill will Brogan and would hope you are man enough to play the game. Suffice to say your too far away to be on any concern to me.

Silence! I Keel You!

V95 - Germany

#27 brogan

brogan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

- Saudi 90

Now now thats not very sporting carrying on a grudge from game to game :rolleyes: I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

I hold you no ill will Brogan and would hope you are man enough to play the game. Suffice to say your too far away to be on any concern to me.

No, I don't typically hold grudges, and for you and Sponge I don't, but I will think twice about any type of diplomacy we discuss.

- Saudi 90

#28 Monty

Monty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

- Saudi 90

No, I don't typically hold grudges, and for you and Sponge I don't, but I will think twice about any type of diplomacy we discuss.

- Saudi 90

Im not going to continue the debate, its a new game and a new direction, in 88 after all of my "Diplomacy", you have the upper hand, take satisfaction in that and move on. Got any Oil going spare ;)

Silence! I Keel You!

V95 - Germany

#29 Predator

Predator

Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:06 PM

I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

why would someone do an rna on you. the e-mail address provided for the fake swiss player (the country you really play in 88 not france as you advertised) is sending out spam. care to explain that? :rolleyes: ;) :pirate2:

I dont believe you are denmark...

#30 Monty

Monty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

I am not hidden, do a RNA. I await Germanys entry and then we will see where the angels take us.

why would someone do an rna on you. the e-mail address provided for the fake swiss player (the country you really play in 88 not france as you advertised) is sending out spam. care to explain that? :rolleyes: ;) :pirate2:

I dont believe you are denmark...

I may still be a bit new at this but my reports show my name and my email address so correct me if I am wrong but if you do an RNA does it not show those same name and email address? Look I dont care if you believe me or not, your miles away and like Brogan are of no concern to me. All I am interested in are those in Europe especially those near to Denmark. I think your all missing the Sponge and his insane proclamations. You see deception when it is not there.

Silence! I Keel You!

V95 - Germany

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users