Old Hand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Interests:Wargaming
    Bowling
    Boating (27' Cabincrusier)
    Oregon Football
    Reading (War, Clive Cusler, Si-fi & variace other interists)

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

sponge I don't know what kind of drugs you do to come up with this drivel but I want some!

Not I, I do not want to be that disconnected with the real world. :huh:

Tie two bird's together, and tho they have four wings, they can not fly.

Secret's, there are no secret's, there are just the uninformed!

Datatada- it's "Concrete Man"

We are not retreating, just advancing in the other direction

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again.

Game #4-Ireland (Survivor)
Game #13-Poland (Survivor)
Game #16-Great Britian (Survivor)
Game #24-United States (Survivor)
Game #38-Saudi Arabia (Survivor)
Game #70-Northern Russia (Survivor)
Game #78-France (Opp's)
Game #80-Denmark-----Bob's Country (((((Big craters and Concrete))))) Turn 33-RIP
Game #82-Denmark-----(Trying to figure out how to survive again?)-RIP
Game #86-Southern Russia (Alliance Win)
Game #87-Hungary-dropped
Game #90-Sweden-RIP
Game #92-Persia (Survivor)
Game #93- Central Russia-Played Very poorly!

Game #96- Norway

Tunisia R.I.P---Game # long forgotten (Death arrived on swift wings)

#62 Spongebob

Spongebob

Elder

• The Confederacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts
  • Interests:When Darwin thought of Survival of the Fittest, he did not have me in mind.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:32 AM

I am like Sherlock Holmes, a great mind needs stimulation and without it I would sherley die.... (Not to self - I must stop calling myself Sherley)

Long Live Spongistan, Long Live El Capitan Sponge.

After many years the Sponge is playing no games, I will be back for V97.

#63 Kurassier

Kurassier

Chief Brewmaster

• Holy Brotherhood of Brewmasters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts
  • Interests:Military History, Football and my family

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

Maybe there should be a game where spongecus is Denmark (my apologies to anybody Danish) and all other 39 countries are computer run! That way, he could make it past turn 20? maybe?
nah, who am I kidding, he'd invade Germany right away and be gone by turn 12.... :woohoo: :python: :beer:

Surely I must be joking, oh wait, Shirley is one of spongecus' many personalities......

#64 Spongebob

Spongebob

Elder

• The Confederacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts
  • Interests:When Darwin thought of Survival of the Fittest, he did not have me in mind.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

For a second there Kurryarseier you put a smile on my face, like the time you were photographed with dolly the sheep on the edge of a cliff, her rear legs shoved in your wellies, or the time you went to the chemist and asked for a pack of 3 toothpastes. Rest assured it was for just as second... now die like a good little boy.

#65 Krelnett_of_Kraan

Krelnett_of_Kraan

Master of Mead

• Holy Brotherhood of Brewmasters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Data analysis, spaceflight, wargaming. Am I perfect for this game, or what?

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

I know enough about British English to know that a chemist is what we'd call a pharmacist.
I don't get the toothpaste joke, though.
Former member of the Galactic Senate
Co-founding member of AWAIN

Drink more mead!

#66 Earthling

Earthling

Old Hand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

I know enough about British English to know that a chemist is what we'd call a pharmacist.

I believe it's a joke about getting rid of a stain.....

Earthling
===================================================================================
Denmark 33 (T12) Portugal 41 (T73) Baltic States 59 (T25) Denmark 63 (T25) Egypt 76 (T38) Greece 77 (T73)
Hungary 79 (T28) Trans Jordan 82 (T35) Lowlands/Ireland 85 (T38/T39-T73) Norway 86 (T72) Iceland 87 (T73)
Poland/Egypt 89 (T14/T73) Austria 90 (T73) Morocco 91 (T33) Persia 95 (WIP) Iraq 96 (WIP)
===================================================================================
The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic. ~Joseph Stalin, 1945

#67 Spongebob

Spongebob

Elder

• The Confederacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

I would love to draw you a picture but this is a family show. So let me explain. The colonists call it a Trash Can the English call it a Bin, The colonists call them Rubbers where in English a rubber is what you would call an Eraser. Suffice to say an embarrased boy may end up going to a Pharmacist and instead of getting a 3 pack of Erasers may end up getting 3 tubes of toothpaste.

Now if you wer'nt so hell bent of butchering the Queens English then I would not have had to go through all that, then again it would not have been half as much fun. :)

#68 Spongebob

Spongebob

Elder

• The Confederacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

I believe it's a joke about getting rid of a stain.....

Noooop, I should have asked for translations from people, yours made me laugh

#69 Earthling

Earthling

Old Hand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Glad I could entertain.......

Earthling
Denmark 33 (T12) Portugal 41 (T73) Baltic States 59 (T25) Denmark 63 (T25) Egypt 76 (T38) Greece 77 (T73)
Hungary 79 (T28) Trans Jordan 82 (T35) Lowlands/Ireland 85 (T38/T39-T73) Norway 86 (T72) Iceland 87 (T73)
Poland/Egypt 89 (T14/T73) Austria 90 (T73) Morocco 91 (T33) Persia 95 (WIP) Iraq 96 (WIP)
The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic. ~Joseph Stalin, 1945

#70 brogan

brogan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

denmark checking in!! Muuuhaahaa!!

If I list Denmark as my 1st thru 40th pick that means I get it right? :woohoo:

#71 Spongebob

Spongebob

Elder

• The Confederacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

And what you get is me crawling all over your face giving you a slap for every choice :angry2:

#72 Predator

Predator

Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:04 AM

#73 Earthling

Earthling

Old Hand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

i going to have to pass on game 93. I am waiting for 87 to end, then I will sign up for a new game......

Earthling

#74 Spongebob

Spongebob

Elder

• The Confederacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

Well all those from 86 should now be ripe for a Sponging. Its not often I agree with the PreTeenDater but come on sign up. As for you EarThing I think your just Chicken, you fear me, you know I will invade you and use your country as Greater Confederacys toilet.

#75 Earthling

Earthling

Old Hand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

Well all those from 86 should now be ripe for a Sponging. Its not often I agree with the PreTeenDater but come on sign up. As for you EarThing I think your just Chicken, you fear me, you know I will invade you and use your country as Greater Confederacys toilet.

The next game I sign up for, I will be selecting Denmark and my top and only choice, just to piss you off Spongie....

Earthling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users