Rolling Thunder Forums

Galactic Directory

hobknob

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo -

What part of the Galaxy do you live in..Trying to figure out if it is the section of random letters...

Our government posts its list of discovered systems both to inform others who might be paranoid about uninvited visitors and to learn precisely "what part of the galaxy" we are in. Simplicity in spelling and pronunciation seem not to have been one of the Ancient Egg Layers primary concerns.

Boo Consulate

Hear Ye, Hear Ye,

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Charles the Bold, of the Saturian Empire, wishes to include one additional system in his previous announcement. The

Bunilo

system has been located. The Imperial scribe has assured his Highness that such an error will never again occur. This was of course after spending a couple of hours with a "counselor" receiving Lightning Arc Memory Stimulator treatments.

Hobnob, are folks sending you emails with system names to add to the Galactic list, instead of posting them here on this thread? :D

In any case, is there anyway you can indicate what the lastest changes were....maybe mark it with an asterisk or something. I have my own personal list and its very tidious and time consuming double checking each and every system name on the list.

Generally speaking if a plyer wants to add a few systems then they just post them here. But when they want to start posting and have 30+ systems then I generally get an email with the list. I make the spreadsheet available to all in excel format. It also works to cut and paste to excel form the board posting too. The board doesn't have a very good method to post lists like this so it is a bit kore difficult to add indicators to new stuff. As it is I can't do a decent column format. That is a factor of the board software wo we will just live with it. When this list gets bigger it may be that another format will be required. Until then I will just carry on.

If you want to know what was added for a give update send me an email and I will tell you. :):cheers::D:D:D:D

Edited by hobknob

OK...I went through your list and I am missing some so here you go (not in order and probably duplicates)

Boynton

Arbert

Kraka

Sesi

Chernoi

Svala

Axylus

Willehad

Meletta

Quince

Budis

Vali