Rolling Thunder Forums

Versions of SNFindPath

cestvel

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? We're boh mature sentient races.  How else can we establish trade and the free flow of ideas and goods?

There is many interessting Information in these mdbs like all his popgroups.

But if you know each others Homeworld, then there is really no reason not to trade mdbs.

But for trade only with tradeposts in Bordersystems, I would advise against swapping mdbs.

Cestvel

Cestvel!

I now upgrade my offer to you for doing this excellent tool to 100 Mk IX Force Shields, believe you me, they'll last you a long time :drunk:

/Locklyn

• 10 months later...

A few questions about this program from someone who's never used it or anything like it:

1) Will it run on Windows 95? I actually enter my orders using VirtualPC on a Mac! I -do- have another computer networked and using XP, but I'd rather do the work on the machine containing all my maps, turn archives and data.

2) Will it generate a map? My guess from reading the posts here is no. Is there a program that will?

Thank you for adding the feature for conjoined empires. I'm not sure how long I'll -have- conjoined empires.