Rolling Thunder Forums

Orders Supplement

RTGRuss

Different version based on input and deliberation :ninja:

I went back to the base index being alphabetical and will list the detail pages for each order in that order. That keeps the basic directory in a format that makes it relatively easy to look up a specific order.

At the end I'll add in a number of order reference tables - see the PDF document for details on what I have at the moment.

Opinions and errata notes welcome.

Thx

Russ

SNOrdersList_B.pdf

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we point out orders that don't seem to work as advertised or save that for another time?

:drunk:

I'll be reviewing and rewriting as necessary each order as I work on the detail page for that order so lets save individual order errata and notes until those specific orders' detail pages show up in the doc.

Russ

• 2 weeks later...

Russ,

Suggest a name change for the SKIM Gas Giant, it could be misleading (as it was initially) since any world with the right conditions can be skimmed. Perhaps just SKIM For Fuel?

Like the overall structure of it and it will be good to see the rules finally corrected and updated. Perhaps the main rules also will be overlooked as there are may errors in it? Like the Diplomacy section.

Cheers

/Locklyn

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...
It has been. Long ago RTG indicated that this forum is the "Official" location to get info so since it is here it has been released to all. Where else would you have it posted?

I would also post it in the rules section of the site where the Rules and Supplements are posted so everything is all in one place.

• 2 years later...

Well, it is pretty simple. You select BOMB, then the pop group or ALL and then you indicate which MDD's you want to use. You can also use the ground attack fighters, but they are not that useful in my experience.

The more MDD's and high tech they are, the more damage you can do. If you drop enough of the powerful ones you can even make changes to the planet. At least for a time...

• 4 years later...

...and not quite five years later...

SNOrdersList_B pdf has an order called FOB, Fleet Order of Battle. Beyond the fact it is NOT a standing order, nor a convoy order and has no AP cost, there is nothing to explain what it is or how you fill out the order. In fact there is NO explanations of any order in the document. Which is not normally a problem because...

SNOrders Supplement v250 pdf does have explanations and how to fill out the orders. BUT...

SNOrders Supplement v250 pdf does not have the order FOB. 

Therefore my dilemma. 

I do not see a new version of the order supplement on the website. 

And so ends my drama queen moment of the day.