Rolling Thunder Forums

Euprymna, preliminary version

biomekanic

Yeah, DCS are great. Nothing quite like getting that first 1000+ yield...

:ph34r:

-LX

Don't dismiss ICE-x for a headstart on DCS.

There wouldn't be a handy dandy guide to the acronyms in this game, would there? Because ICE to me means "Intrusion Counter Electronics" ( why yes... I did play a lot of Cyberpunk 2020... :ph34r: )

No but read through the forums and you will find many of the answers that you seek. I learned a lot and what I did not know I got answers to. Most on this forum are helpful.

We know we're responding a bit late, but we've found our natural linguistic ability quite handy in exploration. We can decipher Tckon and other alien languages much more easily than most of you, so we're able to make better use of what we find.

We know we're responding a bit late, but we've found our natural linguistic ability quite handy in exploration. We can decipher Tckon and other alien languages much more easily than most of you, so we're able to make better use of what we find.

And I suspect a liberal dose of mead assists in the translation efforts. May not help the accuracy, however.

:santa: