Rolling Thunder Forums

Advanced Start Game

RTGRuss

Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of setting up the Advanced Start variant (will be G 82). I've placed everybody that had a registration in for this special game and picked up some last minute guys so the game is now full.

I don't think I'll get it out today but I'm hoping to get the setups out Tuesday so if everything goes according to plan look for them tomorrow :robot:

When you get your setup printout, check the technology selection and privacy option to make sure I have them correct. Due to the special adjustments I'm making for this particular game I can't easily change tech so unless I've made a mistake from what was on your registration I'm afraid you're going to have to stay with the original tech on this one.

IF I do make a mistake on some nation :pirate2: I'll have to redo much of the setup and at that point can change others so...if it turns out I need to redo the setup I'll post a note here on the forums and give everybody a chance to make a change while I'm at it.

Russ

P.S. The next regular is also accepting registrations so if you want to go with a normal game then there is still time to get in your registrations for that one.

Edited by RTGRuss

Hi Guys,

The Game 82 setup results went out yesterday so everybody should have received them by now. The first turn is eligible on the 27th and remember that with the advanced start provision there is no peace period and you can issue BPA/DW orders on the first turn if you wish.

Check your privacy option and address (for RNA purposes) on your results and let me know if there are any changes that need to be made before the first turns start to process. I can't easily change tech in this game because of the advanced start/stockpiles adjustments so only let me know if a mistake was made from what you selected for a given nation on your registration form.

Best of luck to all!

Russ