Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have heared about some double dealing Treachery being done between this game for some favores in another game!!!---not very cool :angry2:

Care to elaborate? :beer:

Not really. I didn't think it was a big deal. You make compromises in life. You live with your decissions. When you ask 4 differnet people for a little help and no one will, you do what you have to.

Have heared about some double dealing Treachery being done between this game for some favores in another game!!!---not very cool :angry2:

Glad to see you are focusing on the game again .

Don't go making mountains out of mole hills

Thanks. Still not sure how 'focused' I am on the game, my interests in 86 are very limited. But, it seemed as if you wanted to get something out in the 'open', so to speak. I wasn't trying to make any mountains, just was interested in the deals that were supposedly struck from one game to another & see if they affect any that I may/may not be involved with considering the number of games I am still playing wholeheartedly.

Glad to see you are focusing on the game again .

Don't go making mountains out of mole hills

Thanks. Still not sure how 'focused' I am on the game, my interests in 86 are very limited. But, it seemed as if you wanted to get something out in the 'open', so to speak. I wasn't trying to make any mountains, just was interested in the deals that were supposedly struck from one game to another & see if they affect any that I may/may not be involved with considering the number of games I am still playing wholeheartedly.

LOL !! If I understand Saint Mike correctly the mole hills involves me.

As for more focused on the game, that was directed at him. He has been a bit awol lately.

LOL !! If I understand Saint Mike correctly the mole hills involves me.

As for more focused on the game, that was directed at him. He has been a bit awol lately.

:laugh: - thanks for the bit of a chuckle. I did misinterpret the posts ~ sorry guys. But, I am still curious! What's the deal?

well I certainly have a problem if there is unethical game play going on...lately in victory I have experienced first hand blatant cheating in victory most notably in 88 and have heard of questionable play in others...this is becoming a real problem and I suspect it going on in at least one other game I am playing in...I think some clarification of game 86 is in order...

rogue leader

I have no problem with you jumping all over the game switching positions...I have a problem with you crying about no one helping you against the central alliance..when you first took over britain you attacked france helping keep him from defending against other countries he was fighting...having failed that you went after Norway after he just started fighting the central alliance group by himself...when you took over britain and did this you changed the dynamic of this game in the european theater. now you can't find anyone to help you? I wonder why....maybe there will be a fourth country you can pick up before the game ends...syria isn't doing too well these days....

Predator,

I could really take offense at what you said because you have NO clue what you are talking about. I respect you too much to not cut you some slack. That and I have pretty thick skin.

My comment about not getting help isn't about this game, it's about game 91. I made my bed here and I know what kind of support I was going to get. I took over England from a friend and TA who didn't think it was worth his time. I have no delusions about taking a position that would not win the game. It was a workable position. As for not getting help against the Central Alliance, LOL I'm working WITH them!! I started the game with Yugoslavia and Bulgaria. Funny you should say something about swapping positions,again, because my name was mentioned for a position that somebody appeared to have dropped or wasn't playing very well. Is that from lack of time or on purpose? Members of the Central Alliance have different opinions.

Spying, double dealing and passing information is part of the game. What I did had minimal impact. I did not initiate the "deal". I did agree to it though. Where is the line between questionable and cheating? How much information is acceptable? How much is too much?

Since this is becoming quite the mountain let's shine the light elsewhere. France has played a good game. A great game? His timing and ability to run such incredible blind turns is uncanny. Or are they blind? Am I the only one passing information? That is another debated being discussed among the Central Alliance.

rogue leader

I have no problem with you jumping all over the game switching positions...I have a problem with you crying about no one helping you against the central alliance..when you first took over britain you attacked france helping keep him from defending against other countries he was fighting...having failed that you went after norway after he just started fighting the central alliance group by himself...when you took over britain and did this you changed the dynamic of this game in the european theater. now you can't find anyone to help you? I wonder why....maybe there will be a fourth country you can pick up before the game ends...syria isn't doing too well these days....

Your time line is off also. The attempt into France had already failed when I took over Britain.