Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 86

Rogue Leader

Thanks guys. The sponge does make it easy at times.

Spongecus, tell us what country you are playing and the Danes will ship you some ShawWows!

Maybe you could change your name to ShawWow Billy and you wouldn't have to live under the sea anymore! <_<:thumbsup:

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Ok guys I did some Youtube research and now understand. He is a tad annoying. Here in the motherland we have someone in my mind who is just as annoying.

Barry Scott and the Cilit Bang adverts. He started about 3 years ago but as the years went by his voice got louder and louder until he was screaming from the TV at you.

A bit like Kurryarse <_<

And when he says a Million Women are at it then you just got to smile

I hope this game turns out better than this forum! Everyone scared or what? :thumbsup:

Ok here goes. Yes, I am Denmark. Not playing Denmark, I am Denmark. I am completely sponge free. I hereby declare all of Europe, Africa and Asia as Danish property. If this is not acceptable to you, then I shall make SpongeBob (he's got these new amphibious tanks) be your TA and crush you. ( I'll get to the Americas later, have to take back the stolen Danish Virgin Islands.)

Let's see how do I get to Algeria from here?

Next. :)

Ok here goes. Yes, I am Denmark. Not playing Denmark, I am Denmark. I am completely sponge free. I hereby declare all of Europe, Africa and Asia as Danish property. If this is not acceptable to you, then I shall make SpongeBob (he's got these new amphibious tanks) be your TA and crush you. ( I'll get to the Americas later, have to take back the stolen Danish Virgin Islands.)

Let's see how do I get to Algeria from here?

Next. :)

How do you get to Algeria? Practice, Practice, Practice! <_<

Isn't 'Danish Virgin' an oxymoron? :beer:

:thumbsup:<_<

I hope this game turns out better than this forum! Everyone scared or what? :)

Scared? Of what? Of you? Of Ken/Libya? Bring it on, Johnny! :beer::thumbsup:

Scared I have no reason to be scared

I was referring to all the people in this game who have not checked in on this forum and announced their countries. Clearly the privacy option people won't but everyone else?

While you have my attention Saint Michael I have a question 4 you. Are you merely tardy in attaching a RIP to your signature in game 82 or are you in political asylum somewhere in britain? Just wondered because Austria is still being played despite not having a country 4 the last 20 turns...

I was referring to all the people in this game who have not checked in on this forum and announced their countries. Clearly the privacy option people won't but everyone else?

While you have my attention Saint Michael I have a question 4 you. Are you merely tardy in attaching a RIP to your signature in game 82 or are you in political asylum somewhere in britain? Just wondered because Austria is still being played despite not having a country 4 the last 20 turns...

Still awaiting the death blow

There are many players in this game that do not post.

There are many previous winners here.

Europe will be wild and interesting!