Rolling Thunder Forums

victory on 64bit

Gentlemen,

I just received a brand new 64bit PC, with a brand new 64bit Windows version.

But sadly the old and trustworthy victory.exe does not execute on my new system.

Now Russ told me there might be someone building a new tool that maybe runs on this system.

So, anyone out there hiding a brand new fancy 64bit, graphical 3D animated victory entry tool? :)

Or a less fancy version of that that does the job? <_<

Or maybe someone knows a workaround to solve this 'inconvenience' for me. :beer:

Greetings,

Q.

Gentlemen,

But sadly the old and trustworthy victory.exe does not execute on my new system.

Now Russ told me there might be someone building a new tool that maybe runs on this system.

So, anyone out there hiding a brand new fancy 64bit, graphical 3D animated victory entry tool? :)

Or a less fancy version of that that does the job? <_<

Or maybe someone knows a workaround to solve this 'inconvenience' for me. :beer:

Greetings,

Q.

I've built a program that will run on x64 machines. It's very close to release, but we're still wrapping up some details (like a help file and disclaimer) and time is scarce.

Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll send you the latest pre-release.

• 2 months later...
Gentlemen,

So, anyone out there hiding a brand new fancy 64bit, graphical 3D animated victory entry tool? :wacko:

Or a less fancy version of that that does the job? :rolleyes:

Or maybe someone knows a workaround to solve this 'inconvenience' for me. :unsure:

Greetings,

Q.

I've built a program that will run on x64 machines. It's very close to release, but we're still wrapping up some details (like a help file and disclaimer) and time is scarce.

Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll send you the latest pre-release.

Mighty interested in this program. Just started Victory and also using a 64bit OS. VMware and a 32bit OS aren't a problem, but I'd prefer it if I could go without that hassle.

• 2 months later...

indeed a no go on win7 64 bit....

now the race is indeed on to get that prog. ready...

thought the latest version was almost completed... so

only question remains in this day and age.. will it be a free DLC or do we have to pay for it :rolleyes:

*** just tested it.. it runs ;) *** (last beta version 1.0 that is)

and once you tried you will never look back.....

I am one hapy customer...!!

• 3 weeks later...
indeed a no go on win7 64 bit....

now the race is indeed on to get that prog. ready...

thought the latest version was almost completed... so

only question remains in this day and age.. will it be a free DLC or do we have to pay for it :cannon:

*** just tested it.. it runs :( *** (last beta version 1.0 that is)

and once you tried you will never look back.....

I am one hapy customer...!!

Hmm we could offcourse use VirtualPC or something to run XP on a W7/64 machine. But VOEP1.0 is just soooooooo sweet. Thanks Nils! Never going back to Vicentry.

Von Manstein