Rolling Thunder Forums

White Shadow Update

Coconutheads

One other small point, taking the HW back was so you could not put the pop back with a UG, you know like you took it off. Though many say that is cheating, I did not complain, matter of fact I believe it was part of a truce I suggested. WOW, it looks like you are doing exactly what I said, I have the power!!!!!! Now of course with the new gate tax I did not need to take it back, still it is better I have it.

Perhaps you could enlighten me, why would I ever even consider returning pop back to a HW that was just drained of it, particularly in light of the draconian loss rates just implemented? Do you even think before you type?

Perhaps you should simply transfer the POP back as he asked through a gate. When nothing comes out the other end, explain you did as they asked and it's not YOUR fault that the loss rate exceeded 100%. Then smile.

WKE you do not know what you are talking about. During truce negotiation, part of the deal was Cnut transfer the pop from the conquered HW's out and I retake the empty HW's or if he wanted to be nice he could leave the mine pop. Then we set up a border, so good ole Cnut could go attack whoever he is fighting now, besides me. Cnut said he did not want to transfer the pop out via gate due to loss, of course that was a lie as there was no loss at that time. Apparently even Cnut can not remember the negotiations as he to thought I was referring to bringing the pop back,. Any way that message was for him, but I guess with the big head shaking around things do get rattled, and all that falling over when his head gets too far ahead or behind his body I am sure could cause memory loss.

Now he did transfer the pop put via gate, and I did retake the HW, so even though he did not agree to the agreement, he still did that much of what I suggested, therefore SO FAR he does everything I tell him to do.

LOL he can send the pop back now if he likes, but that was not what I was talking about

Heh don't get snappy with WKE, dragonbreath. To address your latest, I did not transfer out the population, I don't have gate tech so I never lied to you. Maybe they are playing hide and seek and you just haven't looked hard enough? And as you noted, no truce was ever agreed to, there are no borders.

As far as taking over former HW's, since I no longer own them, I can't say what is happening there. But I am impressed that you were able to take a world containing about 160 pops... I'm guessing you're gonna move up the scale and start targeting advanced neutrals where you might be able to bag 200 pop units with each victory.

YOU are the one that posted what was on the HW, NOT me, NOW you say you do not know what is happening!!!!

LOL

Lol,

so he did what you suggest in a truce agreement, but as far as I can understand from this hateful posts, he did not accept a truce.

So you are still at war :thumbsup:

So please explain to the audience here, what all your banter is about.

The hateful posts were an attempt to imitate Cnut posts, as per the First message in this thread i posted, anyway I am done now, as Cnuts says I am just no good at being as big an %^&*hole as he is.

Lol,

so he did what you suggest in a truce agreement, but as far as I can understand from this hateful posts, he did not accept a truce.

So you are still at war :)

The hateful posts were an attempt to imitate Cnut posts, as per the First message in this thread i posted, anyway I am done now, as Cnuts says I am just no good at being as big an %^&*hole as he is.

His posts are pompous, but somewhat funny.

Yours are cheap imitations, which are not funny at all.

Lol,

So you are still at war :)

His posts are pompous, but somewhat funny.

Yours are cheap imitations, which are not funny at all.

Truth be told I was going more for bombastic with a hint of sophmoric humor but I can live with pompous and somewhat funny.

I will just say this,

I sure feel the love :)

C'mon show us the Flag Nova Dreadnaughts :cheers:

:cheers::cheers:

/Locklyn

Yeah, but you should see one of my 1,84 Billion Tonne FNDN IAS Journeys End, though my new 2,56 Billion Tonne FNDN is a deucy too.

(Yes, I am Bragging, Showing Off, Letting it all hang out and generally Smiling Too Widely For My Own Good)

/Locklyn

• 2 weeks later...

Dear White Shadow Imperium,

I could not help but notice you moving a TIny Cloud Troop Transport into orbit at Evremond 9 this turn:

========================================================

Alien Fleet Sighting : Evremond - 9 [in-system move by empire # 3520]

DRA White Shadow Imperium # 3520 'There Be Dragons Here'

[Quebec] Cool Running 301

1 TT TIny Cloud (Troop Transport - 639,000 tons)

[Quebec] WSI 230

1 AUXM Babyeye (Medium Auxiliary - 55,400 tons)

========================================================

I've been noodling on your motivations for doing so and have come up with the following possibilities:

1) You are bolstering your defenses at Evremond 9 in anticipation of us returning to capture the 160 pop units remaining on that world (or is it up to 170 this turn?).

2) You are there to pick up the single troop unit and bring it to Skoruba in the hopes of taking down a bigger target from us (must be nearly 2700 pops at Skoruba by now!!!).

Are you interested in revealing which of the above theories is correct? Or is there a third possibility that I have not considered?

• 9 months later...
One other small point, taking the HW back was so you could not put the pop back with a UG, you know like you took it off. Though many say that is cheating, I did not complain, matter of fact I believe it was part of a truce I suggested. WOW, it looks like you are doing exactly what I said, I have the power!!!!!! Now of course with the new gate tax I did not need to take it back, still it is better I have it.

Hahaha. You are pretty funny WSI. You sound a whole lot like Flagritz does. I'm glad you are posting I really do enjoy your spiels. I hope you never go back to silence this is much more interesting.

Not to worry little camper your days are numbered. Enjoy the empty planet hope it's of use to you. Hehehe.

Wow, look at the last line. Was that a good prediction or what??? And that was what, 10 months ago??