Rolling Thunder Forums

To White Shadow Imperium #3520

Coconutheads

I kept looking at the Integrity and missed the shields all together, my bad.

My screens were not junk they had 9th gen weapons on them and did 5 billion damage a pulse.

Another question is how did he get there thru three sets of pickets, and know where to go, yet had never been there before? Is there an exploit I do not know about?

Spy reports would only give the HW name, and are nearly impossible to get off near empty worlds.

I kept looking at the Integrity and missed the shields all together, my bad.

My screens were not junk they had 9th gen weapons on them and did 5 billion damage a pulse.

Another question is how did he get there thru three sets of pickets, and know where to go, yet had never been there before? Is there an exploit I do not know about?

Spy reports would only give the HW name, and are nearly impossible to get off near empty worlds.

We've had the spy hit for a year, maybe longer, but didn't know how to get to Houarvian.

Did a good deed for some one and acquired scanning data, finally got around to reviewing the data two month ago and there it was.

I fully expected to arrive at a empty planet.

It pays to do good deeds.

Shortly after. Though the build rate is still capped at 2 bilion per turn.

I was a little shocked when I saw his ships at 10 billy tons. The last I heard was that the max weight was 2 billy tons. When did this change?

Sakarissa :nuke:

The Circle