• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure::ranting:

Now that is worrying :unsure:

Maybe :woohoo:

Let's have a beer! :pirate:

In Amsterdam :woohoo:

You guys are welcome to come have a beer in Amsterdam, however, you will need to leave your guns at the border. :unsure:

Okay we will leave them in Arnhiem :unsure:

Fine, just don't bring them to Arnhem or any other Dutch owned territory. :unsure:

:unsure::ranting:

Now that is worrying :unsure:

Maybe :woohoo:

Let's have a beer! :pirate:

In Amsterdam :woohoo:

You guys are welcome to come have a beer in Amsterdam, however, you will need to leave your guns at the border. :unsure:

Okay we will leave them in Arnhiem :unsure:

Fine, just don't bring them to Arnhem or any other Dutch owned territory. :unsure:

:unsure: BEER!!! someone say BEER!!! On my way :cheers:

This promises to be quite a game. There seems to be half a dozen or more groups put together and they all look really solid. Syria is currently looking for alliances and NAP's so if you are interested put in the order and I will pick it up, except Turkey of course, Allah is protecting me you will never break! :wub:

This promises to be quite a game. There seems to be half a dozen or more groups put together and they all look really solid. Syria is currently looking for alliances and NAP's so if you are interested put in the order and I will pick it up, except Turkey of course, Allah is protecting me you will never break! :ranting:

It's been interesting so far. :wub:

I do have an Idea where Northern Russia's strenth is :wub:

And where there is strength there is weakness

But vhere is the vodka? :ranting:

hick ups, hick ups...!

Plenty in Northern Russia, maybe we should set up a convoy and ship it to the "Civilized" world

I was heading for the BEER :joker: you mean I have to settle for Vodka :python: Oh well, such is life :robot:

I do have an Idea where Northern Russia's strenth is :wub:

And where there is strength there is weakness

But vhere is the vodka? :ranting:

hick ups, hick ups...!

Plenty in Northern Russia, maybe we should set up a convoy and ship it to the "Civilized" world

I was heading for the BEER :joker: you mean I have to settle for Vodka :python: Oh well, such is life :robot:

Plenty of beer and vodka to go round, this is what happens when you become so popular

I have had a report that some Lowlander divisions tried to counter my advance only to find themselves vastly out numbered, I would like to know what spin the leader of the Lowlands can place upon this obvious military disaster and if he has sacked his generals for their incompetance. <_<