Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

The British Empire checking in...

the whole empire.....??

ofcourse.... and if Russ feels the need he can build me some Ghurka's.. and if he is indeed our quanum mechanical God then he wil built me India and the rest...

but for now it is the whole British Empire which is present on the Vic map...

untill turn three ..then I will have to say goodbye to a large portion of my Holiday Homes...

hmm unless instead of war we make peace... make an ALL and save us some Morale points..

No more War just a sea of endless peace, loving and sharing...now if most of you will share their land that would be acceptable...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austria checking in :beer:

I had a better offer, land, land and more land--Central Russia now checking in :woohoo:

HUGE tracts of land! I'm trying to remember what movie I heard that line in.

I thought that was in Young Frankenstein . A tie in to the " huge knockers " remark at the entrance door to the castle ....reference to said knockers was then that she had huge tracts of land .

Now I like that one

I guess it was in both, in Python, there is the scene where the guy who built the castle in the swamp, was convincing his very feminine son to marry this very ugly girl, and he was pointing out her good parts and said, she has huuuuugggggee,.... tracts of land. :rolleyes:

Austria checking in :beer:

I had a better offer, land, land and more land--Central Russia now checking in :woohoo:

Oh, okay. You did what I did.