Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

Norway signing in

Didn't you play Norway in 81?

I'm gonna take a wild stab and guess, based on his sig, that he played Finland in 81. :ninja:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As is evident, I am no longer playing Bulgaria. Maybe I'm just paranoid, and thought my neighbors weren't going to be, uhh, STRAIT with me. I am now playing Trans-Jordan. I've always wanted to visit the Middle East... (Strictly speaking, I think what we call today the Middle East is actually the NEAR East.)

Norway signing in

I'm gonna take a wild stab and guess, based on his sig, that he played Finland in 81. :ninja:

I remember. He was one of my TA's; I was Great Britain. My other TA's were Norway and Sweden. I survived; they didn't. Of course, by the time that game ended, I dropped all of them and TA'd with Ireland.

Norway signing in

Yes, he was Finland and spongecus was Norway, I was CR.

Sponge was Sweden.

Just as unbelievable!!! :joker:

I know! How dare he defile the country of my ancestors! Russ, next Victory game I play, I'm Sweden.

As is evident, I am no longer playing Bulgaria. Maybe I'm just paranoid, and thought my neighbors weren't going to be, uhh, STRAIT with me. I am now playing Trans-Jordan. I've always wanted to visit the Middle East... (Strictly speaking, I think what we call today the Middle East is actually the NEAR East.)

Sorry...just me....my brothers have had real life interfere with their gaming. Shane is no longer in any games, and Larry is just in one.

Jared

spongecus was Norway

You know you lost all credibility with this impossible statement, right? :laugh::joker:

Why is that? I viewed Norway and Sweden in that game as one player, Spartacus and the swedish chef aka spongecus. Sweden had a knack for bouncing Marine divisions off the sides of my tanks.

Sorry...just me....my brothers have had real life interfere with their gaming. Shane is no longer in any games, and Larry is just in one.

Jared

My apologies, then. Still, I've never played any of the Mideast countries (except Turkey, and that was Game...one of the 50's.) So I'm rather excited to see how this turns out. Shalom!

Yugoslavia signing in..

Oh, dude! We were almost neighbors! I started with Bulgaria, but switched to Trans-Jordan.

You can always switch back if it's not taken yet... :)