Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Right <_< Anyway back to the more important things in World Subjugation - I have run out of orders after doing my first turn and have none left to do a raft of RNAs, can those of you out there do them all for me and publish the results here. Theres a good set of Minions - Au Revoir

:joker:

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Central Russia checking in. Wish you all good luck and fun gaming.

Now why would the PreTeenDater view your Profile NCCorsair? 4 Mins BEFORE you post your declaration to be Central Russia???? eh? eh? A forum identity that has existed since 2009 and only ever posted 4 times. Suspect is what I think - Watch out all those inbetween. I smell a hidden agenda

Central Russia checking in. Wish you all good luck and fun gaming.

Now why would the PreTeenDater view your Profile NCCorsair? 4 Mins BEFORE you post your declaration to be Central Russia???? eh? eh? A forum identity that has existed since 2009 and only ever posted 4 times. Suspect is what I think - Watch out all those inbetween. I smell a hidden agenda

I think you need to go back and check those times again....my only agenda is eliminating old smelly sponges :python:

Guest Spongebob

I accuse the PreTeenDater of being too serious, a danger to Sponge kind, a character of disreput, someone who puts tomato ketchup on a roast beef dinner, someone who would sell your mother to the highest bidder and a perveyor of crimes against fashion. He should be tried in the court of public opinion and executed by all nations that surround him. He is in league with the president of Central Russia, he should declare his intention to destroy the Sponge and suffer the assault from the Confederacy that he deserves.

Long Live the Sponge.... Sponge is Great