Rolling Thunder Forums

New SNROTE Turn Entry Program

RTGPete

Attached is the new SNROTE Turn Entry program - I'm posting it here to help avoid the bottleneck currently slowing down outgoing emails through our ISP.

Unzip it and copy the resulting files into your c:\snrote\ directory, overwriting the files of the same name that are already there. You'll need to recreate your empires with the New Empire option in the entry program after that.

SN_Turn_Entry.zip

I have heard reports of a runtme error 339 (RICHTX32.OCX) popping up for some people. One player indicated that he had discovered a fix for this - running a program that registers Richtxt32.ocx. He copied the file (attached to this message) into his c:\snrote\ directory and ran it from there, and indicated that this solved the problem.

I'll post a general disclaimer here: I have not experienced this issue on any of the test systems here, and normally stay well away from registering ocx's outside of normal installs. I am not familiar with this registration program and am only passing it on here because it seems to have solved the problem for at least one player. The latest entry program and data file have seen significant internal changes and I'm happy to help in getting it running - it could be that this will solve the ocx issue out right. As with any program, use this one at your own risk. I hate disclaimers...but when I don't know the exact details of a program, I'm pretty much forced to play it safe.

RICHTXT32.exe

• 15 years later...