Rolling Thunder Forums

game 97

gecko

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t47.png

- The (Austrian) hills are alive with the siund of heavy artillery.

- Heavy battles in Germany. I haven't the faintest idea who will win this. Eastern bloc still has the initiative, but the French and Italians just got Panthers, the resources from the new world will count for something and Iceland will be making its mark.

- Diplomatic troubles in the mediterranian. I am neutral in this, but anyone looking for the Central Russians: they are in xVienna. Lots of them.

- Greece seems to be all over Yugoslavia.

- The front lines arouind the middle east are probably all wrong. Sorry for that. Need Imput.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t47.png

- The (Austrian) hills are alive with the siund of heavy artillery.

- Heavy battles in Germany. I haven't the faintest idea who will win this. Eastern bloc still has the initiative, but the French and Italians just got Panthers, the resources from the new world will count for something and Iceland will be making its mark.

- Diplomatic troubles in the mediterranian. I am neutral in this, but anyone looking for the Central Russians: they are in xVienna. Lots of them.

- Greece seems to be all over Yugoslavia.

- The front lines arouind the middle east are probably all wrong. Sorry for that. Need Imput.

You should have waited one day to do this. :)

Russians killed at volzskiy-putytigorsk-makhambat-guryev this turn. Turkey is feeding the Russians Iraq troop locations for whatever reason but it doesn't seem to be having the desired effect.

Russia is pretending to fight Iraq but at the end of the day his troop deployment shows he is scared..

Time to take some pressure off the Italians....

Due to popular demand: an extra map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t47b.png

- On special request, changed the position in Yugoslavia.

- Changed the frontline in Southern Russia to better reflect the information of Predator.

- I changed the colour of Hungary/Rumania to better reflect the cooperation between Turkey and Central Russia. (the green line between the blocks)

• 2 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t48.png

- Hungarian/Rumanian position is disintegrating.

- Trasjordan appears to have advanced much farther to the west

- Rumors about hordes of T-34's being chased away in Southern Russia (good news) and moving west (bad news)

- Still need to upgrade a lot of Pz III's to Panthers.

- Somehow I am expecting a lot of paradrops in the coming summer.

• 4 weeks later...

Turkey has proved resourceful in continually defeating Syrian forces with the withdrawal of Iraq to the north. Unfortunately for turkey Iraq is one of the more powerful countries in the game and is able to dial it up very quickly...game back on

Greece has dropped the ball allowing task force 2 to survive... I guess chasing subs in the med was more importan☠

Turkey has proved resourceful in continually defeating Syrian forces with the withdrawal of Iraq to the north. Unfortunately for turkey Iraq is one of the more powerful countries in the game and is able to dial it up very quickly...game back on

Greece has dropped the ball allowing task force 2 to survive... I guess chasing subs in the med was more importan☠

Bring it back to the Aegean, let's see how long it survives. Greece has been using maybe 10% of the Greek military in the Med, it has been a secondary front for us. Let's see how you like getting all of our attention.

New map (skipped t49)

victory-map-diplomacy-97t50.png

- Advances by Green against Blue and Olive against Orange.

- The game as a whole seems to have reached a kind of balance. Two main wars: Blue vs Green and Orange vs Olive with all renaining players committed, with some limited wars between. I have no idea who is going to win this. This is the first time I see this kind of equilibrium developing all over the map.

- Maybe turn 73 is too soon to end this.