Rolling Thunder Forums

game 97

gecko

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t10.png

- GB invaded France. Ireland is expected to follow,

- Finland has been swallowed whole, so the unmentionable monster of the east has started nibbling on fresh prey

- A race in Nrothern Africa over who will buckle first: Algeria or Tunisia.

- There is lots of fighting in places like Bulgaria, Iraq and Spain, but none of them show up in the RWE

I don't see any red in France, where did he attack?

Glad I have enemies between me and the "unmentionable monster". Those it the monsters path should look for options now, before it is too late.

My money is on Tunisia buckling first.

Hopefully, there will be some RWE soon.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know Algeria seems to be losing cities as fast as Tunisia. With U.S. And Canada being ta's with morocco that could be a tough fight to reclaim Algeria. With Spain being overwhelmed the African group doesn't look so daunting anymore.

What does look dangerous is the Russian/Baltic group... Anyone figure out who they are yet?

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t11.png

- The race in North Africa remains close

- Will the Balkan alliance stabilise the Bulgarian front?

- Egypt and Transjordan now also caught up in war, leaving Iceland the last totally uncommitted country

- As a special special request i painted a piece of France red.

• 2 weeks later...

If you insist....

victory-map-diplomacy-97t12.png

- Greece seems to be pushed out of Bulgaria, or it might be a strategic withdrawal to a position from witch there are better tactical possibilities.

- Ireland and GB are expanding their holdings in France.

- Central Russia is advancing into Poland.

• 2 weeks later...

The juggernaut continues their march. I'm facing over 40 divisions in my poor besieged country. Not to mention, multi-nation air strikes. My envoys are turned away at embassies across the map. Will nobody stand up against this evil scurge? Are the Swedish people condemned to die alone?

The juggernaut continues their march. I'm facing over 40 divisions in my poor besieged country. Not to mention, multi-nation air strikes. My envoys are turned away at embassies across the map. Will nobody stand up against this evil scurge? Are the Swedish people condemned to die alone?

It is unfortunate that the Swedes don't have anyone to fight the good fight with. Most of the countries without a strong ta block on the mainland are being picked off with deadly precision. Hopefully the Swedes can cause some damage to invading forces before they go.

Iraq forces continue their push into the Persian mountains. Movement is slow as we have been slowed by several avalanches. The Iraqi corps of engineers has done a splendid job of clearing the way allowing the armor to push on and keep pace.

Morocco continues to look unstoppable in Africa.. surprising considering Algeria had Libya protecting his back side.

:taz:

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-97t13.png

- Not a good turn for the Green team with losses in Spain, Algeria and Bulgaria.

- Iraq DW UAE? Is Persia gone already?

- The relentless march of the Anonymous team from the Northeast continues.

- Ireland and GB storming ashore in France now.

• 3 weeks later...