Game 98

Predator

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im willing, just waiting. I might need help with the VOPE and don't want to alinate potential help just couse we might end up being at odds early on. Oh, And who are you playing Dag?? you didn't say either. :ninja:

I'm not in this game. Alas, an interesting new job eats away what little time I have left for Victory.

(Cocks head, gives quisical look) " Then why is he worried about who is or is not checking in with their assigned nation?" Asks the voices in my head. :huh:

Hay Hamish: ejmgames@hotmail.com <my contact for game stuff. How best to contact you on this matter? B)

I believe I clearly announced who I was. I have to update my signature.

Dag likes making maps. They are tremendous!! So he has an interest in all the games.

Thanks for the new VOPE Hamish but sorry, I hate it. I have an old PC I use for the game. Just have to keep it running.

victory-map-diplomacy-98t00.png

Sven Drake: Bulgaria

Hamish: Greece

Rogue Leader: Canada
Reece: Italy

On average about half of the players announce their position before turn 3

The combination of positions not taken is peculiar (as of 4-28)

Seen these in othere threads, i like the concept but its still new to me so i got a couple of questions. But first a diclaimer: I am legaly blind (Not looking for sympathies, it is what it is) but i can still see well enough to read and my colors can be a bit off. So I may end up asking seemingly dumb question from time to time about the map. For example: I had to ask my Girlfirend what color Canada was couse it looked like the shaded grey for unplayed positions to me. So, with that said, now my questions:

1) the dark dot circles are capital cities, i got that. What do the plain circles represent?? im guessing major pop centers but im not sure.

2) Is the Gray Confirmed??? That does seem abit odd to have half of africa not in this. and are those the only three left unplayed?? just want to be sure im not missing any thing on the map.

:):):)

Seen these in othere threads, i like the concept but its still new to me so i got a couple of questions. But first a diclaimer: I am legaly blind (Not looking for sympathies, it is what it is) but i can still see well enough to read and my colors can be a bit off. So I may end up asking seemingly dumb question from time to time about the map. For example: I had to ask my Girlfirend what color Canada was couse it looked like the shaded grey for unplayed positions to me. So, with that said, now my questions:

1) the dark dot circles are capital cities, i got that. What do the plain circles represent?? im guessing major pop centers but im not sure.

2) Is the Gray Confirmed??? That does seem abit odd to have half of africa not in this. and are those the only three left unplayed?? just want to be sure im not missing any thing on the map.

:):):)

Lord Patton-

1) You are correct- the circles are major cities.

2) the gray are/were available. Open positions for whomever wants to jump in to.