Rolling Thunder Forums
General Miles Avatar

Draco Galaxy turns

Hopefully his elf will keep  shoving the coal into the antimatter reactor to stay warm and keep his power on

So.... did Starship Pete weather the ion storm relatively intact? Or will she need another day to make repairs to her main reactor and communications systems?:D

Weathered the storm (80% of the county lost power, and many still don't have any, but we lucked out--whew).  Even so, it's been a rather hectic week.  I wouldn't expect results to be ready to send out any time soon--maaaaybe by 0-dark-thirty tonight, or more likely tomorrow morning.

edit:  It turned out to be a super smooth run--always a good thing.  Turns going out now!  :cheers:

On 3/15/2018 at 6:03 PM, RTGPete said:

Weathered the storm (80% of the county lost power, and many still don't have any, but we lucked out--whew).  Even so, it's been a rather hectic week.  I wouldn't expect results to be ready to send out any time soon--maaaaybe by 0-dark-thirty tonight, or more likely tomorrow morning.

edit:  It turned out to be a super smooth run--always a good thing.  Turns going out now!  :cheers:

yet another Nor'easter coming this way but this time it looks like it will hit a bit further south. just south of where I live in Jersey by the current expected track 

Well winter storm Toby making a direct hit where I live along the jersey coast. Shields UP!! Standby on auxiliary power :D

Just now, The Fremen said:

Well winter storm Toby making a direct hit where I live along the jersey coast. Shields UP!! Standby on auxiliary power :D

Will to bad we can't get or turn on Wednesday then

it hasnt  gotten to where Pete lives yet but its heading that way. I think he will be able to get them out before it hits the upper new england states