Rolling Thunder Forums
General Miles Avatar

Draco Galaxy turns

If that is a battle report...that is the most confusing thing I've ever seen. I've no idea what happened in that battle by reading that report....

it would probably make more sense if it was formatted better. 

But it basically went something like this. 

My 5 ships consisting of 1 Fleet Tanker 2 Bantum Assault Carriers and 2 Heavy Cruisers jumped a warp point and were immediately attacked by 23 ships. 

We destroyed all of them losing 4 of my ships in the process 

We’re gonna put very large holes in the ‘sheet metal’ very soon. Those plant creatures will pay for every Fremen ship destroyed with enslavement by their Fremen overlords. 😈

It looks like I forgot to run the shipcount utility before generating the results, so you might see a zero count on some ships, likely new transfers into a fleet from an RN or a shipyard.

The ships exist and are in your fleets, so there's nothing to worry about, but your fleet reports might show zero as the quantity which doesn't give you an accurate reading of what you have.

I'm looking into running the utility and recreating the results.  If that works out, I'll send out revised copies, which will be identical in every way except for more accurate ship counts.

Sorry about that!

edit - updated pdf's sent out.  Data files from the first email remain unchanged, while the updated pdf's have corrected ship counts and sorted stockpiles.  Apologies for the trouble!