Rolling Thunder Forums

Draco Galaxy turns

General Miles Avatar

I received mine on schedule!

If only the idiot entering the orders would start doing a better job... oh wait. that is me...

🙃

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns arrived safely :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a yahoo issue, as all of the turns went out last night.  Sometimes they have trouble with full mailboxes or their servers got attacked by the DMX or whatever.  It generally pans out but it can take a bit.  If you still haven't received your results, I could resend but from experience that has had mixed results.  An alternative would be to send a note to Russ asking him to resend--that would get them into the yahoo mail servers from a different ISP (than mine), which would at least give your results a fighting chance.  He has copies of all of the pdf's and mdb's for that purpose.

edit - I just sent out extra copies of results to a couple of guys who emailed me about it (both yahoo), but of course you might not get those either because, well, yahoo.  I cc'd Russ in on those emails just in case, so if you don't get them from me, you can try and see if he can get them through him, or wait for yahoo to repair its servers.

I got mine, but I am a nice person and don't use Yahoo :)

Not that the first statement is true and the two are not related...