Rolling Thunder Forums

Enemies of the Flagritz Republic

JoshM

To the ENEMIES of the Flagritz Republic:

To you I say this: Beware the wrath of the Plektonite Technology. The might of the Flagritz Republic is rising higher than it ever has. To the following empires I call you out as cowards and issue a challenge to you. War has been declared on the following: ORI #304, WORLDLAB MEYENE #492, YNOLOC CONSORTIUM #673, TRIANGLE A #2688, TRIANGLE B #1405, TRIANGLE C #1390, THE NHI #3213, SILITHUS #3882, OGG-L.D&D, TRIBUTARY EMPIRE #4715, GEHENNA #855, STAR KINGDOM OF AGESILAUS #2508, and STAR BURROWS#3591.

Any empires allied with this offal will be dealt with harshly. To R. Fouasnon I say "You will be the first to face the new technology the Flagritz Republic will unleash!"

To any empires opposed to these cowardly empires, I encourage you to send me a message in game. I do not require assistance, but knowing there are others willing to oppose such empires is usefule knowledge. Treachery will be dealt with , as will enemy spies.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who let Kim Jong Un into this game? Not only is he going to destroy 15 empires he no doubt forgot to mention he will also drop an H-Bomb on NYC.

On a more serious note......When someone Rants; how are we to tell if they are talking about Draco or Andromeda? Should Russ set up a new category for Draco? Should we police ourselves to put Draco or Andromeda in the subject headers? This needs some discussion and JoshM needs a review of reality

Hmm Cheating? Not sure I would call it "Cheating", More like getting over on a player who does not know his Rear from his Head. I am sure our fleets will be seeing each other sooner than you may think. I am almost 100% positive you will run and hide after you see this hammer coming for your face. Might want to read the original post a little closer. I do NOT make idle boasts... :) oh you better watch some of your so called "Allies" will be MIGHTY embarrassing for one of them to all of a sudden..... Said too much already...

Have a good day Mr. Fouasnon.

I call it cheating when you use your girlfriend to pose as somebody that wants to start playing SN , starts an account at RTG , but then when I am about to transfer the position over to Gemma , Russ tells me that she wants to let you play the position . At the very least , that is dishonest . Then you create an email account that sounds similar to mine , send an email to Pete claiming to be me , and tell Pete that I did not receive my PDF files for exactly the positions of mine above that you named , and ask Pete to send my PDF files to that email address . Of course , that rang bells with Pete , since that was a week after the game files were sent out.....not very smart of you .

Don't worry , I have no intention of running . The scouts are small , you should be able to take them . What follows won't be so small .

Hate to break your hearts , but this person is not the real flagritz . Rogan gave the flagritz position to this person , who was an inmate in prison , because he felt sorry for the boy . This is not miltiades . Since then , this person , his name is josh morgan , has been trying to build up the position by attacking his fellow inmates who used to be his allies . On top of that , he has taken over an older position , and would like to expand on that position in a similar manner . Scott , you can verify this by simply shooting Rogan an email .

Hey Guys,

I've talked to both of the main guys involved here already but just a reminder for everyone else.

Nothing wrong with trash talking - in fact, in tends to spice things up a bit on the forum and it usually leads to more gratifying wars :nuke: There is usually nothing better than laying a beat down on somebody that has been trash talking :python: That being said, please do the best you can to keep in in character and/or in the spirit of the game. A good trash talk exchange between the Flagritz Empire and the Ori (or anybody else on the list or anybody who just wants to be part of the fun) is usually a good time - I just don't want it to turn into a personal thing here between the two players, etc. Having enemies in games like this is natural and often it is personal but, as far as the forums are concerned, please keep it to "my empire is going to crush yours....my empire hates the existence of your empire...[insert more creative taunt here...], etc.) If you have somebody you don't like, the best thing you can do in SN is find them and crush them - the trash talking just makes it more fun sometimes. :taz:

Thanks in advance!

Russ

Oh yeah...thanks for giving me your position number . I never asked Rogan for any info over the flagritz position he gave to you , nor do I really need it . When my fleet meets yours , you are going to die a violent death . Your threat is just a bunch of hot air . i look forward to embarrassing you . Come on , impress me....so far you haven't .