Rolling Thunder Forums

Darn Rabbits in Draco Space

richardjohns

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily every convoy route ship but one entered my system this turn and the last will enter next turn. Also, the installations are not working as described so it is very important for me to get rid of every convoy route. I had a lot of colonies on auto pilot. However, after looking at what the installations actually do it was important to delete them entirely. The convoy routes were also at risk because of enemies right outside of my system. This should allow me to drop down to two sheets per turn. :laugh:

it becomes very order intensive once you start to colonize many worlds. The wabbits seem to have colonized an incredible number. Just setting up the convoy routes would have taken a few sheets. Then there is changing them if you made a mistake etc etc. I have a few myself and find I can't do everything with one sheet but in the interest of matrimonial bliss I limit it to no more then 2 period. :)

I have a fair number of colonies and never touch them once the CR is set up, until I max out mines of a particular type they just run. then it is pretty easy to delete a single order within the CR when it is no longer necessary.

I am curious as to what installations you don't think work as advertised.

:cheers:

Well, the deleting of all my convoy routes really helped. But duh all my attack orders failed becuase i tried pulling ships from the wrong fleet. Next turn, I guess forehead slap.

• 3 weeks later...

Turn 33….

From around the empire…

The Honored One ordered upgrades to all war ships leaving the system every turn. Enemy fleets have moved toward rabbit controlled colony systems. Carrot prices are controlled to prevent hording.

From the television of reporter Jessica Rabbit… News flash… ships have entered DMX space to survey warp points…

From the computer of little Mikey Bur Rabbit, breaking news… a war fleet are entering the Periscus system…. Others are nearing the warp point... Our scout ships are entering The Ursine Empire # 6464 controlled space as indicated by their system beacons and refueling ships.

From the local newspaper from the cities on Tovias, scientist and businessman agree about changes to the effectiveness of current installations. Stocks are falling but growth is increasing. For the first time, rabbits have a loss on a colony world. However, this may change next turn scientist predict.

From the Carrot Wall Street Journal, Business leaders report that colony berthing stocks are only built for specially built ships. Cargo bay stocks are sky rocketing. Raw resources are stockpiling due to the lessening need.

From the Military News, Fleet Commander reports that URS The Ursine Empire # 6464 [slashing Black Claws On A Red Background] is currently entering other colony systems of our empire..

• 2 weeks later...

From around the empire…

The Honored One asked rabbits everywhere to resists the enemy on all fronts...

From the television of reporter Jessica Rabbit… News flash… Two or our leaders died in combat with advancing DMX forces…

From the computer of little Mikey Bur Rabbit, breaking news… a battle took place in the Periscus colony system two from our home system…. An enemy refueling fleet was vaporized by our waves of fighters and drones.

From the local newspaper from the cities on Tovias, scientist and businessman agree that there will increased war ship building as our advance scout ships are entering Ursine controlled space.

From the Carrot Wall Street Journal, Business leaders report that carrots will not be exported to colony worlds while space lanes are in total chaos..

From the Military News, Fleet Commander verified reports that the Ursine Empire did try to enter our home system. An enemy legendary leader fell prey to our emerging fleets. Our home system remains free of enemies for another turn.

• 2 weeks later...

The Black Corsairs began lowering their solar sails as they entered the warp point of their enemy. Ships prepared to go to warp, fighters and drones prepared for the warp assault. Sir, Vice Admiral Bunny Pirate is on the speakers. Our fleet is awaiting orders. Have they detected you yet, Captain, the eye patached rabbit demanded to know. Garbled transmissions came over the screens. Enemy gauss gunfire splashed across the bow, decks rippled as damage control teams fought to hold to cold of space away from the remaining decks. Fire torpedoes, pull fighters and drones from the warp point. Captain you must destroy that fleet and get into the enemy system, the Vice Admiral commanded before his communication ended. The enemy fleet had surprised the pirates fleet but quick thinking pilots sent waves of thousands of fighters and drones at the enemy. As the smoke cleared, fire still raging on the main ship the fleet entered the enemy held system. Out of the haze of the warp jump << System Beacon >> URS The Ursine Empire # 6464 [slashing Black Claws On A Red Background] claims the Neelia star system in the name of First Citizen Plato Fabius Maximus. Not for long, these pirates are here to claim some booty.

Our fleets have contacted the TEM The Templars # 7066 'Golden Lion Rampant On A Field Of Black'. This empire appears to be the same empire associated with the Templars from the Andromeda galaxy. It is believed they are a prisoner and will be destroyed on sight. I will also attack any ally of a prisoner on sight. 

Edited by richardjohns
additional info

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Reports from deep space...

From around the empire…

The Honored One asked rabbits everywhere to be ready to take enemy territory...

From the television of reporter Jessica Rabbit… News flash… The population of our home world is growing at an amazing rate.…

From the computer of little Mikey Bur Rabbit, breaking news… The military branches need you in the invasion of enemy territories. Join now and be the first to plant a carrot on enemy home worlds.. 

From the local newspaper from the cities on Tovias, scientist and businessman clamor to live on off world colonies due to increased production and population growth...

From the Carrot Wall Street Journal, Business leaders report that over 70 million tons of shipping is reported to be supporting business operations..

From the Military News, Fleet Commander report that the Star Kingdom Empire leaving their home system are now changing to Zulu.