Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 101

richardjohns

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Predator said:

The Italians were smelling out a rat on the Spanish border... why do the Dutch control pau? It serves no purpose as a blocking move when the French production that can be threatened by Spain are Far East of pau!

we were doing tc's and were curious  why the Dutch would hold pau when the Dutch themselves told us Spain would be their ally...either Italy or the spaniards are being lied to by the Dutch... 

I don't recall ever telling you that Spain and Lowlands (or France) had an alliance. I recall that YOU mentioned Spain and France had an alliance when there was nothing of the sort. :-)

We are willing to be at peace with all our neighbors. It's you and the sheep who keep trying to stir things up. :-)

27 minutes ago, Kevin.C said:

We are willing to be at peace with all our neighbors. It's you and the sheep who keep trying to stir things up. :-)

????

i think the Dutch have signed up for the wrong game. Last we ? Knew Victory was/is a game of War not Peace. We ? intend to make War with our neighbors not Peace. The Baa Baa Black Sheep are forming as we speak?. 

21 minutes ago, The Fremen said:

????

i think the Dutch have signed up for the wrong game. Last we ? Knew Victory was/is a game of War not Peace. We ? intend to make War with our neighbors not Peace. The Baa Baa Black Sheep are forming as we speak?. 

Can't we all just get along? :-)

4 minutes ago, The Fremen said:

Yes we can!!! Just not in game 101. We ?  need to see some blood. Maybe ours maybe yours but blood nonetheless. It’s what we vicious warlike bloodthirsty savage  ?  are all about ? Baaaaaaaaaa

:cannon::explode:

4 hours ago, Kevin.C said:

I don't recall ever telling you that Spain and Lowlands (or France) had an alliance. I recall that YOU mentioned Spain and France had an alliance when there was nothing of the sort. :-)

That is straight up a lie... you told me France was going to be allied to Spain...how could I possibly know they were allied when still to this day they are not.. I've had no communication from France he is privacy..the whole reason I contacted Spain was because you said he had agreed to ally with France and this concerned me greatly!

Doesnt matter 

I am curious though why lowlands owns pau? You can't block Spain with no political agreement with him. So I guess Dutch troops are moving south!? The sheep will be happy to hear that I hear there are fine grazing lands in western France ?

24 minutes ago, Predator said:

That is straight up a lie... you told me France was going to be allied to Spain...how could I possibly know they were allied when still to this day they are not.. I've had no communication from France he is privacy..the whole reason I contacted Spain was because you said he had agreed to ally with France and this concerned me greatly!

Doesnt matter 

I am curious though why lowlands owns pau? You can't block Spain with no political agreement with him. So I guess Dutch troops are moving south!? The sheep will be happy to hear that I hear there are fine grazing lands in western France ?

I really think you are mistaken on this. However, I'll go back over our messages. No need to call me a liar, though.

Okay, I just went back over our messages. You might want to do the same, John.

In other news Italian troops have been training extensively in anticipation of war. One general has been quoted as saying "these boys are tough and determined to bring home the victory, I have no doubt they will show the Swiss who is the better fighting force"!

Italian ski resorts coming soon in the Alps!!