Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 101

richardjohns

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The buck is at Russ...
And he knows it as i he gets my (and probably others) complaints from time to time.

There are still a number of finished games with no final statistics.

Players have paid a lot of good money to reach the end of the game - and i see it that way, that timely getting the finals was part of the "remuneration" paid for 73 turns...

:alien:

• 4 weeks later...

Update?

This century?????

Apparently, we're still stuck at 9 countries left (77.5%). Just waiting on the game to fill.

Are you signed up for 101, Predator?

Having too many empty position is also not a good thing...

Easy going for some players while others cannot have the same.

So, i hope Russ can find some players for the rest of the nations.

Having too many empty position is also not a good thing...

Easy going for some players while others cannot have the same.

So, i hope Russ can find some players for the rest of the nations.

Very good point. It's probably worthwhile waiting a little longer to see if the remaining positions can be filled.

I am making the spread sheets for the game. SInce we have some time, I want to ask for some help. The reason for this is because I started to read the other victory boards. It seems that using loopholes in Victory is a given and I can't win if I do no use them. Could someone go over how to use these loopholes? It would very much appreciated.

Agree with Schmutti. Better to have all positions filled. Question for now is, why is it so difficult to fill positions for new games?

Shrinking player base?

Poor customer service?

Lack of 'outreach'/promoting/advertising?

Agree with Schmutti. Better to have all positions filled. Question for now is, why is it so difficult to fill positions for new games?

Shrinking player base?

Poor customer service?

Lack of 'outreach'/promoting/advertising?

People playing that keep exploiting the known bugs in Victory, making it less interesting for others to keep playing?

I am making the spread sheets for the game. SInce we have some time, I want to ask for some help. The reason for this is because I started to read the other victory boards. It seems that using loopholes in Victory is a given and I can't win if I do no use them. Could someone go over how to use these loopholes? It would very much appreciated.

Richard, I am not in 101, but I have won plenty of games of Victory! and have never used any of the loopholes. Sound strategy, good tactics, and good friends are the key. Those who use loopholes are the bane of the game.