Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 101

richardjohns

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone - I ran into a code issue, one of those rare ones that only shows up when circumstances are very specific, and it took a fair bit of time to figure out.  One I hadn't seen before so a rare one.  

In any event, turns for late Tues, Wed/Thurs just went out.  I won't be doing late Thurs, Friday until tomorrow.  If you have a turn coming in for then and you need some time to absorb info from allies, etc. then just let me know via email and I'll make sure that your turn is in before starting tomorrow.

Sorry again for the delay.

Russ

Fake News report...

Master Spy Baa has been sighted looking at a new declaration of war... Truth or Propaganda...

Due to threats toward grazing lands near Great Britain red flags were posted across the map...Toothpicks from cocktails or future attacks...

Battleships were sighted of the coast of England...War film props or a distraction.

Of course, Master Spy Baa denies all knowledge as he watches crates being loaded by film crews with the initials C.B. or bust....More care packages or chilled beer...

This is Sandy Sheep signing off ...

59 minutes ago, Predator said:

Time to finish off the Swiss ...

Looking forward to the next challenge... maybe some occupied ?? territory!

Or maybe we’ll just hunt ?

Baaaaaa! Better bring the big guns We ? are hard to kill. Might as well hand over that antique sidearm now and save yourself the embarrassment of getting owned by some ? :P

Baaaaaaa!! The Lucha Libre tag team smack down continues unabated. Ding ding ding!!! And the bell sounds for round 6. Your up my GB allies. 

In sad news the Irish ? mourn the loss of so many brave ? sailors but vengeance will be ours starting with the feeding of a captured Icelandic spy to very ravenous man eating ? 

With the spring thaw soon to arrive ? marines will be feasting on perfectly chilled Icelandic grass. Mmm we can just taste it! Baaaaaaaaaa!!!:D

Fake news...?

Sandy Sheep reporting off the shores of Iceland.

Master Spy Baa what are these Battleships going to be used for?

Off loading chilled beer (CB) to the poor citizens of Iceland, Master Spy Baa ? said munching on a long sliver of grass.

Is it true Admiral Pound died off the coast of Iceland, Sandy sheep asked while she noticed planes carved into the side of anti aircraft guns.

Yes, it is rumored he fell overboard after drinking too much chilled beer. We only found his hat and a 1/2 finished beer floating next to his ship.?

What happened off the coast of France? Sandy asked while watching how close the battleships were getting to the port.

Someone set the ranges incorrectly and the beer exploded causing massive explosions, Master Spy Baa said while cleaning his monocle.

Why did we declare war on France? Sandy sheep asked while watching heavy cruisers and destroyers with sailors with hats saying CB or bust.

War for the independence of Beer drinking sheep everywhere...Master Spy Baa said.

Master Spy Baa left to inspect more beer be loaded into the magazines, what a strange place to put it.

This is Sandy Sheep signing off until next time.?

5 hours ago, Predator said:

Standing at the top of the Alps on a clear day one can almost see the sheep grazing in Britain. 

Celebrating their victory over the Swiss with wine and cheese someone in high command mentions wouldn’t some mutton taste good right now!? ??

Baaaaaa! And then Predator woke up realizing it was all a dream. Messin with the ? will just result in nightmares. You have been warned baaaaaaa!:D