Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 101

richardjohns

20 hours ago, Predator said:

The sheep haven’t been reporting much lately makes me think something is in the works.... better do something lowlands only has a handful of turns left, especially if he takes that nice juicy irresistible bait I put out there for him.

heeheeheeheee?

Sounds like the over confidence is spilling over the top. I’d turn down the flame a bit as that could be a recipe for disaster.?

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not overconfident, I simply know what is in front of me and know lowlands won’t stop me. Will it be bloody? Ahh ya but I can replace my losses every turn can he!? Not with Spain about to enter lowlands. 

Frankly his defensive deployment threw me and I waited a turn before proceeding. Thinking Denmark had to be in his country backing him up

that proved to be true but Denmark’s army was only 35% now that makes no sense

we initially thought Denmark/lowlands made peace with Czech/Poland and joined together to fight us now I’m not so sure

lowlands has a big choice this turn. Hit my army and be out of position or defend his country. ?

I see it’s too late. Maybe might as well give up now yes?? NOT..... it ain’t over till the rather rotund lady sings and from where we ? stand it’s far from over. ?

I could be wrong have been before and will be again but it sure will be fun to take home a few wolf pelts. ?

I know what you guys were attempting. It was a good idea but it won’t work the way you think. 

Had you done it a little differently it definitely would’ve worked. But now you’ve tipped your hand you have air drop capabilities.....

You can email me if you want to discuss further 

The Italians have been resilient and taken everything the enemy has thrown at them. As a result a breakthrough on the Western European front is imminent.

The islands have come up short in their bid to back lowlands and his allies. 

Celebrations in France continue long into the night...