Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 101

richardjohns

Saint Michael, you remind me a lot of the Azores. They were attacked and conquered a long time ago.......oh wait, I guess they're still hanging on. No, wait, that can't be. They were attacked how long ago? The great country of Ireland surely has conquered it by now. Especially with the help of all his friends. It must be some of that fake news.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Β  Some more hapless Algerian and Portuguese sailors meet their doom while back in Spanish occupied France Spanish sea-bees are picking up the pieces at a major airbase following a ? airstrike. Surrender now puppy dogs! It’s only going to get worse... much much worse Baaaaaaahahaha. ?

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Predator said:

Dream on

Β 

Β 

Have you seen the defenses in xMadrid??Β 

I think the dream will turn into a nightmare for Spain much sooner then he thinks. Baaaahahaha 😈 

and we have a close eye on Italian forces as well. Tread carefully. Ya never know when the πŸ‘ will spring out from behind a blade of grass and hoof ya in the head😈