Rolling Thunder Forums
richardjohns

Game 101

I am just relaxing and reporting 😎

On 1/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, Kevin.C said:

Can't speak for Saint Michael, but that's basically what happened to me. I'm still hanging on in fortress xAmsterdam. That's all I have.

Or, as I prefer to say it, the commanders of Lowlands have decided to reduce their expenses and downsize to a more manageable level of their capital city. The city state of xAmsterdam lives on. 🙂

I’m getting ready to alleviate that problem 

1 hour ago, Cleo said:

So you're going to loan him some money?

I think he was referring to his intention of decreasing my expenses even more, not increasing my revenue. :-)

So, if I understand what you're saying correctly, you want to build a wall, so he's going to shut your government down?

Did everybody lose interest in the game? It's hard to cause any trouble if I have no idea what's going on.

How's this...xDublin was just taken by Denmark in a surprise attack, Spain just took xBern from Italy, and Iceland took 6 provinces from the United States with its paratroopers. In other news, there is a rumor that France, Switzerland, and Lowlands are united and flying under everybody's radar while they build up to take over the world.

10 hours ago, Cleo said:

Did everybody lose interest in the game? It's hard to cause any trouble if I have no idea what's going on.

How's this...xDublin was just taken by Denmark in a surprise attack, Spain just took xBern from Italy, and Iceland took 6 provinces from the United States with its paratroopers. In other news, there is a rumor that France, Switzerland, and Lowlands are united and flying under everybody's radar while they build up to take over the world.

Fake news .... your watching CNN again?

15 hours ago, Cleo said:

Not entirely fake news just misinformed news. The Danes actually did make a stop in xDublin but all the took over were a few pubs in the red Light district. No harm done and a great time had by all. Danish grass is some good stuff. We 🐑 love it!! 😂

I hear the pubs in the Azores are the best in the world. How do they compare to your Irish pubs? Oh wait, I forgot, never mind, I'll ask somebody who's been there.

We have been there. Several times. Just ask the crews of the King George V Battleships and a couple of Queen Mary’s plus numerous other support and warships. It wasn’t our task to land troops but that is progressing as well.  Even without the Azores the Spanish and the Portuguese are feeling some major pain. 

The Spanish for example have lost so many air points that they have fallen way way behind in aircraft technology. And it’s only getting worse. 😈