Rolling Thunder Forums
richardjohns

Game 101

Hopefully things will pick up once turn one results come back. Then again once some TA's are formed and war starts we might get someone to start posting those cool fill in the color maps.

Awful quite for a game that just started... I guess the forum will be the first casualty of everyone getting to chose their countries!!

I have to disagree as well. I've already begun communications with multiple nations. Some near me. Some far away. I knew none of them coming into this game, and some I've never heard of from any prior game. Most of the communications started because of people's earlier public announcements on the forum before the game even started.

Well, it's a Friday turn so it should process Saturday night. Results back Sunday morning, early afternoon according to the schedule I have. :cheers:

Mon tues process on wed comes back thurs morning

wed thurs process fri comes back sat morning

fri process sat comes back sun morning

sat sun process tues comes back wed morning

usually turns back 6-10 am eastern time in US not sure for people playing in Europe 

Hi Guys,

I'm running behind on the Friday group (including the first turns for Game 101 (91).  Working on them this morning so they'll be out later today.

Russ

7 minutes ago, Predator said:

Belpaese 

LOL