Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 101

richardjohns

32 minutes ago, Predator said:

That was a card board cut out of an officer... or maybe a stand in double...or maybe we turned your spy and he’s lying about having a successful mission... or maybe Clinton didn’t have sexual relations with that woman... I don’t know

πŸ‘πŸ˜‚. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite your claims Ireland and Iceland combined doesn’t even approach my air production every turn. A war of attrition is exactly what I want!

Only Ireland and Iceland??Β 

Hey Rocco and Mugsy!!

yeah Boss? Hey Italy thinks it’s only Butch and myself. Hahaha. Let em keep thinking that boss. Haha haha 😈

On 3/12/2019 at 12:06 AM, Cleo said:

Some countries have double and triple the production of others and can afford losses.

So unloading 6 full divisions isn't breaking the naval blockade? If you say theΒ troops in Azores are starving because they aren't eating their shoe leather anymore, it's because all the cafes have opened back up. What good is it to have the Azores if you lose Bermuda?

I do believe those 6 divisions wound up walking the plank. Seems they never made it to the liberation party. 😈

3 hours ago, Cleo said:

Apparently, the 6 divisions heard the party as they were sailing by the Azores and decided to join them. My mistake, maybe next time.

Highly unlikely. Portugal is gonna have a real bad day real soon. Just ask our former enemy turned Total Ally Iceland. He’ll tell ya😈

2 hours ago, Cleo said:

We asked the FrenchΒ soldiers that volunteered in the Spanish army, but they wouldn't stop laughing long enough to give us an answer. We'll head north and talk to the Lowland volunteers and see what they say....

What’s really laughable are the absolutely pitiful defenses Portugal has in France. Just putting the finishing touch on our genetically enhanced πŸ‘ storm troopers and eliminate those hapless Portuguese and any Spanish fodder that gets in our way. 😈😈

2 hours ago, The Fremen said:

They just don’t know they are dead yet but they are 😈. And it’s do or do not there is no try. We can’t wait either but will. 😈😈

So many targets to kill. But we will manage just fine😁

You guys are like mosquitoes flying around- a nuisance but not a threat! Are you ever leaving that rock you call a country!!!???

Mosquitoes eh? Not a threat eh? Have you ever heard of Malaria?? Β And I thought you were gonna come get us? Change your mind?  😈. Be careful what you wish for though. The πŸ‘ have been busy genetically modifying our πŸ‘ troopers for special missions. Fields test are to begin soon. 😁