Rolling Thunder Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jemanari Public Relations

Interesting warp points

We have found 2 H class one of which we were able to crack with a single Mk I JSS( lots of ground installations and high level leaders)

And one in a nexus which will require a minimum of a Mk III a level 6 explorer and level 6 scientist. We have both but it it will take a few turns to get the properly equipped ship to the area

In Draco, I entered a system via. a one way warp point with a single outlet. That outlet turned out to be a one way jump to a system. Two one way jumps in a row!

I am Exploring the second system now and perhaps I will uncover a third one way jump!

I have a HW system that has one one way into the system , and one one way out of the system . Good thing I have WH tech . As a start up world with no tech , that is an awful system . I did not start the position . Imagine doing a warp point assault on the only way into the system , and running into a 50 billion ton fleet starbase and 100 x 10 million ton battle stations .

In Draco, i have 2 warps only but the other sys i have done have 3 G and 2 E and a D to do The G in my homeworld was nothing but a warp nexus

I found a one way warp point that jumps into my colony system. So there is no real way to defend its warp points.

Most unfortunate. Only way then is to build fixed defenses at your colonies or permanently station warships in orbit.