Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 103

Kevin.C

Egypt here, calling all nations in the Middle East. I would really like to make contact with other Middle Eastern countries. Holler if you're out there! :-)  kevin@boundlessinfinity.net

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two tech 1's to start any game. When you get your setup it will be tech 1 turn 1. you send in (or do) your orders and get the results. It is now tech 1 turn 2. Then you have tech 2 turn 3, tech 3 turn 4 and son untill the end of the game unless you do something to alter it. 

So if you don't skip your first or second turns before war can start, you will get two turns. 

Hope that helps  😃

29 minutes ago, Viking pilot said:

Was wondering if anyone received turn results yet.

Shouldn't we have gotten them by now if we were running on day one?

I think Russ is running a couple of days late. If you submitted your turn on time (for Saturday) you should have your results back today. I think. :-)

Hi Guys,

Running late on first turn for 103 - first turn always has some extra checks, etc. and my life has been crazy of late.  Turns have gone out so those of you who have submitted should have results back now.

I forgot to add in the extra morale for all positions for this first turn but I will do so before the TP 2 runs.

Best of luck to all!

Russ

• 2 weeks later...