Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 103

Kevin.C

Thinking about getting in on  this game, but not sure Where I should jump in at ?? 

Pickins are looking might slim and I bet teams are already well established. Open to suggestions and/or offers. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Game 103 will be the same as Games 100-102.  You can choose your nation when you register based on what is available – first come, first serve. Registrations have begun so some nations are already gone but you have your choice of what is currently available:

Game 103 registration begins today.  If you have more than one choice let me know (in case the first one is gone by the time I get your email) and the faster you get your choice in the better.

Game is currently 85 % full :thumbsup:

List of available nations:

Austria
Baltic States
Central Russia
Finland
Hungary

Poland

Best of luck!

Russ

This was/is most current post regarding game 103. Only Hungary is left? If that was the case then the game should have started already. Game 102 started with at least 3 nations that I know of under computer control.

I know for a fact that Finland, Poland, Baltic states & Central Russia have been selected. Remember, Russ has been dealing with a lot of family business, which IS more  important.

• 1 month later...