Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 103

Kevin.C

Yawn....yawn still....

The activity on the front is the same as in this forum....almost not existent.

Are there any interesting details, front moves, infos, rumors, half truths etc.?

Greetings.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rednas said:

Yawn....yawn still....

The activity on the front is the same as in this forum....almost not existent.

Are there any interesting details, front moves, infos, rumors, half truths etc.?

Greetings.

There are some country's that are shooting at each other :cannon:

Really? Are you one of them? In what direction you are shooting at, if this is the case?

And....are you ready yet with the restoration of your 1947 Willy's Jeep?

Just read on Fox news....your president who did insult veterans, is going to attend the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day 6th of June 1944 landing in Normandy.

Fox mentioned this was operation.....Overland....for crying out loud...know your history people....

This I call real fake news.

Greetings and have a nice day

2 hours ago, Rednas said:

Really? Are you one of them? In what direction you are shooting at, if this is the case?

Just read on Fox news....your president who did insult veterans, is going to attend the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day 6th of June 1944 landing in Normandy.

Fox mentioned this was operation.....Overland....for crying out loud...know your history people....

Real world politics has no place in this Forum Rednas. Now if you want to spew Victory propaganda we are all ears. Thanks for your cooperation 

😁

Realy? Nice to know that you make the rules here.

But okay I will let it be.

Propaganda....Hmmmm...well I am marching in westerly direction with a lot of dust behind me....camels in front of me...no resistance yet encountered...but can change. But I am ready for it.

I hope this is enough propaganda for the moment. 

Greetings Rednas 

4 minutes ago, Rednas said:

Realy? Nice to know that you make the rules here.

But okay I will let it be.

Propaganda....Hmmmm...well I am marching in westerly direction with a lot of dust behind me....camels in front of me...no resistance yet encountered...but can change. But I am ready for it.

I hope this is enough propaganda for the moment. 

Greetings Rednas 

Welcome to the Propaganda Ministry forum!

This is a meeting ground for Victory! players. Make new friends, seek out allies in a given game, tell war stories, etc.  :)

Have fun but remember that this is a game and rolling tanks into your capital is nothing personal even if it may seem that way. Keep it clean and keep things in the spirt of the game so we can all enjoy our time on the boards.

yeah really been that way for 16 years try to keep up. Make sure you keep a rear guard or you might just get some 🐑 visitors looking for nice grass to munch on 😊

16 years....wow 10 years short of my Victory activity. 

Grass...there is only sand were i am around. 

Fremen:

With Respect, I think this Forums section is open to any topic that anyone wants to bring up. If the topic is not game related, simply just don't respond and the conversation will die off in short order. That said, I am very confident that you are very aware that the "D-Day" invasion was a very significant event during WWII. This game is base on WWII which is a very significant event in world history. So the point in mentioning this is to say that I think REDNAS's topic and statement are very relevent to this discussion forum. 

REDNAS:

I agree, If any NEWS agency is going to report on such a significant event, they should be getting such things like operation names correct. It's not that had to look up and make sure.

As for President Trump insulting "Veterans", I recall it being just one, Sen. John McCain. In my humble opinion McCain needed a good insulting. He would use his Veteran status to try and shut people up who might disagree with him. Yet he would claim to support the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution (Freedom of speech). This made McCain a hypacrit and the MSM loved to put him ffont and center to try and make all Republicans in USA politics to look like hypacrits.

I do believe President Trump has a genuinely high level of respect for our military. There is a good number of things I don't like about him. I did not vote for him (or her). But his respect for the military I think is real and honest.

My earliest memory is game #3 then 6 then 9. Let’s see I was 23 then now I’m 54

old age is messin with my math but I think that’s 31 years. 😁

Now we are in 101 102 and 103  

Yes we have had a long hiatus  but not much has changed. The grass is still green and as tasty as ever. No grass in the desert?? Fake news. There is plenty in the oasis 😁

16 hours ago, Rednas said:

The Jeep is coming along slowly (I work alot) and I do not talk about the Idiot in charge, it makes me sick

6 hours ago, The Fremen said:

My earliest memory is game #3 then 6 then 9. Let’s see I was 23 then now I’m 54

old age is messin with my math but I think that’s 31 years. 😁

Now we are in 101 102 and 103  

Yes we have had a long hiatus  but not much has changed. The grass is still green and as tasty as ever. No grass in the desert?? Fake news. There is plenty in the oasis 😁

My first was game #4, and yes, you do shovel some news :woohoo:

Hi,

So the US games 3, 4 6 and 9...okay. My first game was 7, but from the PBM in The Netherlands and then several more....I do not recall them all. But also participate in the US games 63, 64, 66, 73, 79 and 88. I know how to loose a game :-(. Although not so good as Spongebob does :-).

Well I have to gas up my little panzers, because they need to ride a bit farther next turn.

Maybe we bump in each other some day.

Greetings Rednas

• 3 weeks later...

So...

Based on last set of events I see and discussion with a few allies/friends it looks like there is lots of action, but hard to tell exactly what in some spots.

N Africa has a four nation scrum along the border areas with lots of casualties and a swapping of control of some significant provinces, but only xSbeitla changing hands in terms of large cities.  Algeria/Morocco probably have the advantage because of ~25-30% greater size and holding xSbeitla, but situation is still in doubt. (As the one playing Algeria I of course hope that Tunisia or Libya wilts under the pressure and the other is then quickly overwhelmed, but given the quality of the players that seems unlikely)

France is being swarmed by 4 countries and will have difficulty (to say the least) surviving, but he has allies and two of the countries have a back door threat looming (Austria guards Swiss back and Yugo guards Italy's back -- at least defacto) but both appear to be in serious trouble.

Ireland is finishing off the large BEF ferried across the Irish Sea and now has an ally in Iceland looking to get into the fight.  Should be interesting.

Scandinavian war appears to be going well for Sweden, not so good for Finland, but war is expanding with DW on N Russia

Haven't seen any event reports other than DW in the Middle East.  Big question mark as to what is going on there.  Anyone able to enlighten us? 

Anyone have anything to add?

Yeah Austria and Yugoslavia are more than ‘in serious trouble’  😈

Those early British tanks are crap .... at least you have tanks. 

Early American tanks don’t exist and when they do Appear.....well is there anything worse than crap?😁