Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 103

Kevin.C

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn, yawn...a burning heat here and in the desert. No sight of anything, no camels, no wadis, no oases, no fata morganas and absolutely no enemies. So I gas up and drive further till I am somewhere on the Mediterranean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

All quiet on the boards, but not so much on the battlefield it seems...

Now that Tunisia is on the ropes, Egypt jumps into the fray (albeit relatively small scale so far).  Too bad the Mideast alliance dropped out or we could have had a little time to enjoy our (all too brief) ascendancy in the middle of North Africa.  

It seems the Italy/Swiss/Germany/LL/Denmark alliance is getting all it can handle from their eastern foes which has led to their western foes getting a pleasant reprieve.

Does anyone else have any observations to share?

1 hour ago, Viking pilot said:

All quiet on the boards, but not so much on the battlefield it seems...

Now that Tunisia is on the ropes, Egypt jumps into the fray (albeit relatively small scale so far).  Too bad the Mideast alliance dropped out or we could have had a little time to enjoy our (all too brief) ascendancy in the middle of North Africa.  

It seems the Italy/Swiss/Germany/LL/Denmark alliance is getting all it can handle from their eastern foes which has led to their western foes getting a pleasant reprieve.

Does anyone else have any observations to share?

Well, well...I can not see much...just dust, sand and more sand and dust. Doe I see an enemy...no just a Fat(im)a Morgana

Ascendancy in mid N.A.? You can still try it anyway, I guess nobody will stop you from trying.

Greetings out of the Wadi

• 3 weeks later...

Great Britain is seeking a intel sharing arrangement to inflict maximum losses on Portugal who landed at Plymouth, Iceland who landed at carradale and Ireland who landed at carlisle. Portugal has a rather large fleet in eng3 also if any hostile nations need some ship kills.The British government will fight on. Have fun rick

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

This game is really alive at the forum....last post 18th of October 2019...so more than a 1/2 year ago...

The good thing is...I am still in it...a bit.

Greetings.