Rolling Thunder Forums
Sandarbian

Draco: Real or Fake News? Discuss...

A rulebook-Order Entry Program contradiction:

Rulebook say:

Fighter Operations Option                                           Drone Operations Option
No Launch                                                                     No Launch
Standard Attack                                                           Standard Attack
Close Support                                                               Cover Attack
Cover                                                                              Focused Attack
Deep Strike                                                                    -
Forward Support                                                          -
Kamikaze Cover                                                           -
Kamikaze Attack                                                          -

But at the FORM order there is no close support option in the fighter operations option. 

??

This info isn’t in the rule book. It’s part of the naval combat document Pete posted. 

Ill have to check my program to see if I get same issue. 

I checked and I don’t have it either. You don’t need that one anyway. There are only a couple that you will want to use ?

Sorry to say but it IS in my rulebook which is v250. The version on the website is v250. And looking at the PDF rulebook on the website Close Support is in there. 

Unless it is the intention to confuse new players to the max, then the information in the rules and the rest of the downloadable PDFs on the website need to be updated and keep current. 

One way to find out for sure. Issue the order and manually enter Cover Support and see if it shows up on your fleet formation report

FUEL

Am I correct in the assumption that the fuel used up in a warp jump depends on the size (tonnage) of the fleet and the type of entry warp point (A,B,C,etc.)?

A straight arrow calculation? Or has any randomness been noted? 

You can already make one.  

A=1

B=2

C=3

D=4 etc etc

Just square the value associated with each WP and that’s your fuel modifier. 

I have a tool for calculating fuel usage in Excel so I don't have to think about it too much.  You could have one too...

:cheers: 

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

thats what I got when I clicked the link

Well, I was able to download it again.. .  If anybody knows how to make an attachment downloadable pet me know and I will try again.  Otherwise email me and I will send it to you that way.