Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh Denmark you disappoint... I allowed you to retake eastern Germany as a show of good faith for attacking you....yet you seem to have taken that for a sign of weakness

over the last 4 turns I have totally destroyed Rumania and Hungary’s ability to wage war... over 20,000 in ground kills total.  Two Panzer and one mech army wiped off the map and two Inf armies laid to waste! 

Now you march into Poland to stake your claim with your weak British tech...maybe this time around I will allow Northern Russia to have some fun too! 

If you can’t take Berlin what makes you think you can take Poland!!???  

10 hours ago, Predator said:

Ahhh Denmark you disappoint... I allowed you to retake eastern Germany as a show of good faith for attacking you....yet you seem to have taken that for a sign of weakness

over the last 4 turns I have totally destroyed Rumania and Hungary’s ability to wage war... over 20,000 in ground kills total.  Two Panzer and one mech army wiped off the map and two Inf armies laid to waste! 

Now you march into Poland to stake your claim with your weak British tech...maybe this time around I will allow Northern Russia to have some fun too! 

I was say an excess of hubris 😂

On 1/14/2019 at 11:52 AM, Predator said:

Yeah, you're doing a great job! Three of you wipe out Poland who has no allies. Excellent work, well played!
Meanwhile your allies in Scandinavia wipe out Norway who has allies, but no one close enough to really help. Another great show of your amazing skills.
You and your allies then try to take on Denmark and Lowlands, but your allies seem to have resorted to just night bombing now. Afraid of that weak British tech maybe?
Everything has gone your way in this game so far, except the battle for Germany and SKA3, and now you're complaining I sent some scouts into Poland? Seems a bit silly to taunt the only players that have been able to stop you so far, even if it was 4 of you against 2 of us.
We'll see how this game turns out. At least you lasted longer than in game 100......

16 hours ago, Hamish said:

Yeah, you're doing a great job! Three of you wipe out Poland who has no allies. Excellent work, well played!
Meanwhile your allies in Scandinavia wipe out Norway who has allies, but no one close enough to really help. Another great show of your amazing skills.
You and your allies then try to take on Denmark and Lowlands, but your allies seem to have resorted to just night bombing now. Afraid of that weak British tech maybe?
Everything has gone your way in this game so far, except the battle for Germany and SKA3, and now you're complaining I sent some scouts into Poland? Seems a bit silly to taunt the only players that have been able to stop you so far, even if it was 4 of you against 2 of us.
We'll see how this game turns out. At least you lasted longer than in game 100......

It’s funny how misinformed you are... you didn’t stop us at all. After putting a hurt on both yours and lowlands armies at Berlin and Stettin we were forced to withdraw as Rumania and Hungary pushed 90 divisions into southern Poland at us...Had they done that one turn sooner I never would’ve DW on you. We thought we had an agreement with their group and their attack caught us completely by surprise.

Your criticism of us attacking Poland and Norway is ridiculous. We really had no choice as that is geographically all we could do. We had an agreement with southern Russia’s and Rumania’s groups at the time. And your criticism smacks of double standards... didn’t your allies France and Italy double team Switzerland? Didn’t you and lowlands and France triple team Germany? All while their allies Czech and Austria couldn’t help because they were attacked by Rumania’s group?

i also don’t here you crying about italy taking cities in yugo along side three other countries....

I certainly wasn’t taunting you to do anything, nor was I thumping my chest. I was merely stating facts about the situation and issuing a warning. By all means you want Poland come on with it and try we’ll bury your dead right alongside the Rumanians and Hungarians.

Your statement about everything going our way in this game couldn’t be farther from the truth. We’ve had to play our asses off just to stay in the game...

Only reason we lost 100 is a country next to us presented himself as an ally all the time he was with the enemy. Pretty underhanded and something we couldn’t overcome....plus 4 vs 2 was a little Too much to beat!

Kinda disappointed in the tone of your text really...sounded a lot like sour grapes☹️

Mad respect for Rumania despite losing soo much you can still have light banter with him both on the forum and via email!

On 1/17/2019 at 3:49 AM, Predator said:

It’s funny how misinformed you are... you didn’t stop us at all. After putting a hurt on both yours and lowlands armies at Berlin and Stettin we were forced to withdraw as Rumania and Hungary pushed 90 divisions into southern Poland at us...Had they done that one turn sooner I never would’ve DW on you. We thought we had an agreement with their group and their attack caught us completely by surprise.

Your criticism of us attacking Poland and Norway is ridiculous. We really had no choice as that is geographically all we could do. We had an agreement with southern Russia’s and Rumania’s groups at the time. And your criticism smacks of double standards... didn’t your allies France and Italy double team Switzerland? Didn’t you and lowlands and France triple team Germany? All while their allies Czech and Austria couldn’t help because they were attacked by Rumania’s group?

i also don’t here you crying about italy taking cities in yugo along side three other countries....

I certainly wasn’t taunting you to do anything, nor was I thumping my chest. I was merely stating facts about the situation and issuing a warning. By all means you want Poland come on with it and try we’ll bury your dead right alongside the Rumanians and Hungarians.

Your statement about everything going our way in this game couldn’t be farther from the truth. We’ve had to play our asses off just to stay in the game...

Only reason we lost 100 is a country next to us presented himself as an ally all the time he was with the enemy. Pretty underhanded and something we couldn’t overcome....plus 4 vs 2 was a little Too much to beat!

Kinda disappointed in the tone of your text really...sounded a lot like sour grapes☹️

Mad respect for Rumania despite losing soo much you can still have light banter with him both on the forum and via email!

Don't take my posts too seriously.... I am not criticizing you for attacking Poland and Norway, I know you had no other options. And the only way to survive a game of Victory is to double team someone early in the game and hope you don't get killed by someone else, like you said we did it too. This post was my attempt at 'light banter' as you put it. Maybe I overdid it a little. Could be good old Dutch directness.

Although we were a little disappointed you dropped game 100 so soon. You were going to loose, but the fight was far from over.