Rolling Thunder Forums

This just in!!!!

There has been has been a major shakeup in the Iraqi High Command following 3 disastrous defeats at the hands of the Tunisian and Libyan 🐑 hordes roaming the Sinai and the Nile River delta. It’s feared that those 🐑 hordes may drive all the way to xBaghdad itself as the Iraqi lines have completely collapsed. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the sixteen bomber groups coming in every turn against a single target were responsible for the results. That and the fact your group works together and my allies aren’t interested in helping Baltic  despite the fact I’ve been begging for help seeing several turns ago what was coming.

you have to look five to ten turns ahead in this game. If you are reacting at turn 40 you’ve lost. This game has evolved into alliance vs alliance. If one alliance works as one country and the other alliance the countries all do their own thing well this is the result... good game see some of ya’ll in 104.