Rolling Thunder Forums

EXPLORERS, SCIENTIST AND THE WARP SURVEY

Sandarbian

Explorers have received an across-the-board improvement in survey capabilities, as have leaders who enhance resource
extraction. Emperor characters no longer act as both scientists and explorers at the same time during SURV missions.

To clarify this from the Dec 6 Draco turn. 

Explorer survey capabilities have been increased across the board. Scientist survey capabilities remain the same. 

True? False?

If Emperor characters no longer act as both scientists and explorers at the same time during SURV mission, which DO they act like (scientist or explorer)? Or not at all?

Confused In A Perpetual State 

I think they act like the missing one. My emperor travels with a high level scientist and still goes through high level warp points as if they were nothing. I think as long as you have another high level leader it doesn't change things much. 

On 12/21/2018 at 3:01 PM, hobknob said:

My emperor travels solo and has not failed to survey a WP up though a G now.  Of course I have had to replace the emperor numerous times as they die just like anybody else.

Please refresh my memory.   How do you replace an emperor after he dies?   Does it just take time or does it require a REVO order?

• 2 weeks later...