Rolling Thunder Forums

Saint Michael

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Marklen X said:

So Fremen, I noticed you haven't said what country you're playing. Never figured you for a coward. Come clean

Nope we  🐑 never run away. Only advances to the rear on occasion. 🤣
as for our nation the person who you asked if an email was received knows who we are playing 😉.  

like 101 this game will be much fun as we seem to have the usual suspects but in different locations. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 

victory-map-diplomacy-10502.png

Alliances have been wrought, deals have been made, targets have been chosen, 
now unleash the dogs of war.

(This map is not perfect and does not suggest full information.
The tetris-like overview in the upper right corner shows the comparative strengths of the alliances.)
Future turns will show green lines between TA's (cooperation), and red lines (wars)).  

11 hours ago, dageraad said:

Well, 

victory-map-diplomacy-10502.png

Alliances have been wrought, deals have been made, targets have been chosen, 
now unleash the dogs of war.

(This map is not perfect and does not suggest full information.
The tetris-like overview in the upper right corner shows the comparative strengths of the alliances.)
Future turns will show green lines between TA's (cooperation), and red lines (wars)).  

very interesting.jpg

4 hours ago, dageraad said:

Well, not a lot of grass in Tunisia. 

That’s true but my snake in the grass remark wasn’t directed at Tunisia or its ruler. At least you dealt with the 🐑 somewhat honestly. Since game 101 we have been conducting genetic experiments on our 🐑 genome and have come up with savage warlike bloodthirsty 🐑 Warriors with an eye on each butt cheek. Our neighbors are in for a very rude awakening. Baaaahahaha😈

11 hours ago, The Fremen said:

That’s true but my snake in the grass remark wasn’t directed at Tunisia or its ruler. At least you dealt with the 🐑 somewhat honestly. Since game 101 we have been conducting genetic experiments on our 🐑 genome and have come up with savage warlike bloodthirsty 🐑 Warriors with an eye on each butt cheek. Our neighbors are in for a very rude awakening. Baaaahahaha😈

Hmm. I can't think of anything dishonest myself or our group did with you in 101. Not sure to whom this is directed.

1 hour ago, Marklen X said:

Hmm. I can't think of anything dishonest myself or our group did with you in 101. Not sure to whom this is directed.

Nope your not the target either Mark. nothing but above board dealings in 101.  
straight up slaughter with no quarter given nor wanted. 😁

these are players I myself have never played with until now and they are far from above board. It’s all good though we 🐑 don’t get mad we get even. 😈. You know who you are......  baaaaaahahaha

17 hours ago, dageraad said:

image.png.679106a334f8e34f6f955c23ed056edd.png

Your puny sheep will be smashed by our prettier and more loyal cavalry. 
And BTW, if your sheep fires it will catch fire. 

Baaaaahahaha.  We shall see. Our 🐑 super soldiers can fly like hawks swim like fish borrow under the ground engage in one on one combat with razor sharp hooves eat metal etc etc. oh and our wool has been also genetically engineered to be fire proof. 🤣