Rolling Thunder Forums

Resource production this turn in Andro

rfouasnon

Please check your resource production for this turn . I am seeing huge differences in production this turn compared to my past few turns . This , of course , then makes industries unable to produce what they are supposed to produce . I am seeing this on all my positions , not just one or two . 

Hmmm - it looks like it would have only affected worlds with high yields (a side effect of a calculation change I had to make for Draco).  I can fix it so that this doesn't happen again, but it's impossible to correct for this turn as it only affected some worlds and isn't something that can be spot corrected. I understand that this affects the larger empires the most but it's one of those situations that has no happy ending just for this one cycle :(  My sincere apologies for the trouble.  Blame it on a massive subspace solar flare that miraculously spread throughout the region?  Sigh.

Edit - I'm looking to see if I can bump resource production for the next cycle.  Of course that doesn't help with this turn's production issues based on resource shortages, but it would help to smooth things out over the coming turns.  My apologies for the trouble, ugh 🤥

Can only speak for myself, my stockpiles are large enuff to not need any bonus production. Just repairing the bug is sufficient. Thanks Pete. Thanks rfouason for catching this.