Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 106 Recruiting

RTGRuss

Hi Guys,

Game 106 will be the same as Games 100-105.  You can choose your nation when you register based on what is available – first come, first serve. Registrations have begun so some nations are already gone but you have your choice of what is currently available:

Game 106 registration began on August 4th.  If you have more than one choice let me know (in case the first one is gone by the time I get your email) and the faster you get your choice in the better.

Game is 95 % full :thumbsup:

The list of available nations is as follows:

France
Trans-Jordan

Best of luck to all!

Russ

Edited by RTGRuss
Nation availability update

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 10:27 AM, RTGRuss said:

Hi Guys,

We've got enough to start but I've had some medical tests, etc. this week that have soaked up time and next week is a busy one for me so it looks like first week of March.

Russ

Hi Guys,

Update - I didn't get it finished off this weekend but got some prep work done, etc.   Right now I'm swamped with SuperNova work for the next few days so it'll be the later part of this week, Thursday or Friday instead.   

France is still available and Trans-Jordan opened up due to an early dropout so either of those nations can still be claimed by somebody wanting to jump into Game 106.

Best wishes,

Russ