Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Greetings to my New England brethren, 

I feel your  (weather)  pain.    Currently, here in sunny Southern California,  there are tiny droplets of what appears to be water falling from the sky.   Lots of them!   

Kidding aside,  I hope Pete is okay.   

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To add insult to injury the New England area including the area where Pete resides is gonna get hit again with yet another storm early in the week that is expected to drop up to another foot of snow?. Mother Nature I’m sad to say is in a really lousy mode these days. Time to move back Pete :D

Hi Guys,

Some good news - I've seen a charge on our business card that shows Pete getting SN postal results in the mail on Saturday and picking up some supplies at Staples on the 9th so he is alive and kicking :thumbsup:   If he can print results then power is ok so it seems his internet access is the problem.  As soon as they get him back up and running I expect turn results will be the first thing to go out - Comcast is his ISP I believe so we just have to think good thoughts and offer prayers up to the Comcast crews  ;)

Russ

Greetings to my New England brethren, 

I feel your  (weather)  pain.    Currently, here in sunny Southern California,  there are tiny droplets of what appears to be water falling from the sky.   Lots of them!   

Kidding aside,  I hope Pete is okay.   

Just wondering...  what is the mail  (Postal Service)  situation in Pete's area?    Is he receiving the written turn orders from inmates,  and mailing them the results?