Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turns are out - be aware that account balances on the top of the results aren't up to date (they're whatever they were from last week).

Sleep deprivation is bad.  Don't try this at home. No aliens were harmed in the making of these turn results.  Time to get some shuteye.

Good Gosh ! I wish I could see the expression on fungoid's face when he opens up his turn and sees his 20 billion ton warship , that he thought he might ambush me with , destroyed by what he thought was at Segeric with the addition of some reinforcements . 85 thousand plasma G torps do not guarantee success .

5 hours ago, Hershberger_rt said:

Anyone know who Empire #265 "Einherjar" is?  Has a massive, hostile, fleet in one of my systems.  I'd like to talk with this person, rather then fight.  Contact me at sn_gaming@trinitylabs.org.   Thanks.

Massive?? hostile??  Unless you have an equally massive and hostile force to confront him it’s unlikely he is there to talk. ?. 

Best of luck!

The Fremen -- True, they haven't acted very neighborly so far.  But it may just be someone looking for abandoned positions.  So its worth asking after in any event.

hobknob -- its 1,000,000,000 or so tons.  That's the largest I've seen in my neck of the woods.  I realize that may be just a drop in the bucket, but its sizable and inconvenient to deal with.  

Anyway if anyone recognize this empire or knows the player please ask him/her to contact me at the addi provided above.  Thanks.