EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hershberger_rt said:

rfouasnon -- well, everything is relative.  As I said its the largest fleet I've seen.  And in any event its in my space being unneighborly.  Which means I have to deal with it ... But as I said I'd rather talk then shoot.  Shooting is wasteful ... 

Oh but so much more fun!!!! :P

Just a heads-up that we're getting hit by a blizzard :holiday: that starts tomorrow and runs through (at least) Friday.  Hard copy results will probably not make it out of here until next Monday :(   Power outages are, unfortunately, reasonably likely so I can't make any predictions on email results either.  Maybe we'll get lucky and the storm will move away from the coast, but that's just wishful thinking.

Feel free to spread the (bad) news.

26 minutes ago, RTGPete said:

Just a heads-up that we're getting hit by a blizzard :holiday: that starts tomorrow and runs through (at least) Friday.  Hard copy results will probably not make it out of here until next Monday :(   Power outages are, unfortunately, reasonably likely so I can't make any predictions on email results either.  Maybe we'll get lucky and the storm will move away from the coast, but that's just wishful thinking.

Feel free to spread the (bad) news.

Did you guys move to the east coast?? That’s the only area of the nation getting hit with a blizzard. Weather forecast for Aroura Co is 48 degrees and ? 

1 hour ago, The Fremen said:

Did you guys move to the east coast?? That’s the only area of the nation getting hit with a blizzard. Weather forecast for Aroura Co is 48 degrees and ? 

RTG is based out of Aurora CO, but I live in Massachusetts and mail the hard copies (and send the email results) from there.  Can't say I wouldn't mind moving back west at some point, though.

Yep - the maniacs who drive on the shoulders always pass on the right, at speed, and go right through off ramps without exiting.  I'd use point defense cannons to pick them off if they get too close, but they're too fast and my targeting computers can't get a solid lock.