Rolling Thunder Forums
EternusIV

Official: Turns Are In Thread

5 hours ago, The Fremen said:

I feel your pain. We have a nor’easter comin this way and with temps struggling to get past 20 it’s not gonna be much fun 😕

The temperature is dropping here too today. The forecast is for a max of 29 degrees.... Of course, that is Celsius :-)

It was 60°f this morning here. Had to wear a jacket.

Here’s hoping you don’t live near the coast of Massachusetts Pete. Your gonna get absolutely hammered if you are. I live on the southern Jersey coast and we are getting at least 1.5 feet maybe more. :blink:

You know,  I would rather have the 18 inches of snow then deal with sub-zero temperatures for 85 hours straight.   I can at least snow blow the snow out of the way. 

55 minutes ago, Isemann2 said:

You know,  I would rather have the 18 inches of snow then deal with sub-zero temperatures for 85 hours straight.   I can at least snow blow the snow out of the way. 

I hear ya!! Brrrrrrr now that’s a deep freeze. I don’t think my diesel would start after that long at sub zero. The other day I added some oil and it looked like pancake syrup pouring out of the bottle. :D

2 hours ago, The Fremen said:

Here’s hoping you don’t live near the coast of Massachusetts Pete. Your gonna get absolutely hammered if you are. I live on the southern Jersey coast and we are getting at least 1.5 feet maybe more. :blink:

Right on the coast.  I can look out and see the whitecaps on the waves even now.  Until it warmed up a bit yesterday, there was snow out about 50 feet on the ocean.  Brrrr.