EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

I don't know what the delay is at this point, I haven't heard from Pete.   Last time I talked with him they had had a power issue at the house.  Utility crew had been out to fix it but maybe the fix didn't take or maybe he is having internet issues.   The weather up in his area hasn't been good and utility crews are stressed, etc.

If I hear anything, I'll post a note.

Russ

If a storm knocks the power out where you live, getting the turns out is not your first priority ;-)

Look at it this way, there is a very good chance that we will eventually get turns results. It could be worse...

Hope all is well with Pete and his family. I can wait, id rather my GM and his family be safe than worry about my turn.

46 minutes ago, Nym-2185 said:

Will if my power got knock out

i have 3 big back generator to cover it Yup going to be worst just think the player who get it by mail

Yup that will keep your refridge and heating system going but wont do squat if the cable lines supplying your internet have been downed by fallen trees. LOTS of that going on in New England right about now. back to back Nor'easters will do that. Its been a hideous winter for the New England area.

Hi Guys,

I  haven't heard anything from Pete so I'm assuming at this point he is having power/internet issues.   As any of you that have been in a similar situation know, sometimes you just have to wait for the utility crews, etc. to do their jobs.   I know Pete will get things out as soon as he can so hang in there.

If I hear any news I'll post a note here on the forums.

Russ